Chapter 3

Picture of Melina Dimambro playing Jasmine^^ was also wondering what guy I should use for Alex please comment down below👇🏽👇🏽 Thanks!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up the next morning and decided to take a shower. I went to my dresser and got my undergarments, a pair of light wash jeans, a sweater and my grey vans.

I took a shower, got dressed, and went downstairs to see my mom making breakfast. 

"Morning mom," I said walking up to her and kissing her cheek.

"Morning Jasmine," she answered,"breakfast is almost done can you set the table?"

"Yeah." I answered and started to set the table. Soon enough breakfast was done and dad came downstairs. 

"Good morning babe, Jasmine," he said as he sat at the table.

"Hi daddy,"'I answered smiling and kissing his cheek.

After breakfast, I went upstairs and got my stuff ready to go to school. I grabbed my phone and checked it seeing a text from Alex.

Alex-hey

Me- hey

Alex- so how about that picture now

Me- lol ok let me send it

I took a selfie of me smiling and sent it to him.

Alex- wow.

Me- what am I uglier than you thought?😜

Alex-heck no... You're beautiful

As I read the text I couldn't help but blush. I don't even know the guy and he can make me blush, even my crush from 3rd grade couldn't do that.

Me- You know, you haven't sent me a picture of what you look like

Alex- I'll do it tomorrow I don't have a selfie of myself yet

Me- I see, sounds just like what I said to you yesterday.

Alex- yeah yeah, whatever

"Jasmine! Come on we have to get you to school!" My dad yelled from downtairs.

"Ok!" I called back.

Me- umm I gtg to school. See ya

Alex- same. Bye

I walked down stairs and gave my mom a kiss and walked outside to my dads car. While on our way to my high school, it was silent in the car, only the music being playing lightly in the background was heard.

Once we arrived to the school I started to gather my stuff, "Are you picking me up after school?" I asked looking at my dad.

"Yeah I'll be here before school lets out." He answered.

I got out and made my way into the school. When I walked in I got my schedule and went through my schedule.

1. Geometry 2 Honors

2. Literature 2 Honors

3. Human Geography Honors

4. Home room/lunch

5. Gym

6. Science

Wow. I was more active Junior year than my new Senior year. Just great I'm going to be bored. I walked down the hall to find my locker number once I saw it I saw my best friend Alice. 

"JASMINEEEE!!!" She screamed from where she was standing. People turned to look at me and I blushed and looked away.

"ALICEEEEE!!!!" I yelled running to her with my arms open. She started to run also so we met halfway there. 

"I missed you!!" She exclaimed while hugging me.

"I missed you too." I said getting out of the hug.

"So what's your schedule?" She asked.

" I have Geometry 2 honors, literature 2 honors, human geography honors, home room/lunch, gym, and science," I answered.

"Oh. My. Gosh. We have 5 out of 6 classes together but we also have lunch together." She yelled. She grabbed my hands and started jumping.

"Alice stop your attracting attention." I whispered.

"Oh boo hoo they can stare all they want I mean we are amazingly beautiful." She said while flipping her hair.

This is exactly why she is my best friend. We are almost just alike and we have been in dance with each other since we were younger. 

*~After School~*

My dad was in fact not here. He is 30 minutes late. I sighed and started to walk home. When I started walking I did not know that it would take me another 30 minutes to get home. I took out my phone and decided to text my dad.

Me- don't worry about picking me up I walked home 

About ten minutes later I had a notification of a text. I looked down and saw that it was a text from my dad.

Dad- I'm sorry Hun. I had a meeting, I didn't know it would take this long

Me- it's fine dad. Bye. Love you

Dad- love you too

I locked my phone up and went into the kitchen. I got some chips and got a Mountain Dew and walked upstairs to my room. I opened my door and sat on my bed. I decided to get on Facebook and see what Alex was up too.

Me- hey are you online?

Not even a minute later and he had text me back.

Alex- hey. What's up buttercup?

Me- nothing much just got home from school

Alex- didn't school let out about an hour or two ago?

Me- yeah I thought my dad would've picked me up but he had a meeting and didn't tell me so I walked instead

Alex- oh I'm sorry

Me- it's fine

Alex- eh

Me- remember to take a selfie tomorrow!

Alex- how could I forget 

Me-exactly

Alex- lol well I have to go. I'll talk to you later princess

I blushed as I read the text.

Me- aww ok. Bye prince

Alex- lol nice. We belong together 

I smiled down at the text and locked up my phone. I laid down on my bed and turned on the tv to PLL and slowly drifted off into a dreamless sleep before I knew what I was doing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

SOOOOO... 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be updating very soon.

Thank you for reading and please keep reading.