Chapter 6

Jasmine's p.o.v.

I woke up early this morning and decided to have some breakfast. I got some cereal and went back upstairs. 

I got out my phone and decided to text Alice and my other friend Lucy.

Me- hey you guys wanna go shopping later?

Lucy and Alice- YASSSS

Me- ok I also have something to tell y'all. Ttyl

I exited out and went to my messages and saw something from Alex.

Alex- hey wanna hang out today?

Me- sorry Alex, I already made plans with my other friends

Alex- oh. Ok it's ok:/

Me- you can come with us if you want

Alex- no it's fine

Me- okay bye Alex. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow?

Alex- yeah that would be fun :)

Me- ok bye prince

Alex- bye princess 

I smiled as I put my phone down. I got up and decided on what to wear. I picked out a grey shirt, a chevron scarf, a pair of light wash skinny jeans, and a pair of light brown boots.

I took a shower and got dressed. I added some mascara, eye liner and some lip gloss. I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs, grabbed my keys and went to get Alice and Lucy.

*~At the Mall~*

We were walking around the mall when Alice's stomach growled. Lucy and I looked at her and started laughing while she blushed.

"Let's go eat! I'm starving!" Alice screeched.

"Oh, we can tell," I laughed as we made our way to the food court.

We went to Starbucks and got food and coffee. We sat down talked, laughed, and just enjoyed each other's company like we usually do.. 

Soon the fun had to come to an end and I had to take them home since Alice had a family get together.

Once I got home I went upstairs and put all the clothes that I bought away. I walked downstairs and made a sandwich and grabbed some chips.

I went up to my room and turned on Long Island Medium. I was so amazed how she did all that, that I didn't realize my phone was ringing. I picked it up and checked the contact before answering and saw it was Alex.

I clicked accept and waited for him to talk.

Alex- Hello?

Me- Hey Alex. Why'd ya call?

Alex- Um, okay I have a question.

Me- Okay shoot.

Alex-'Actually can I come over?

Me- Of course. You're always welcomed here.

Alex- Why thank you

I giggled as he said that sounding like he had an English accent.

Me- Okay well see you when you get here

Alex- Okay bye love

I hung up and put my phone away, confuzzled.

Oh. My. Gosh. Why did my heart flutter when he said love? 

*~30 Minutes Later~*

*Knock**Knock*

I walked up to the door and saw Alex standing there with flowers and a cake. I was a little confused but put it aside.

"You came here to give me cake and flowers? Nice." I said as I smiled.

He smiled back, "why not have cake?" He laughed.

I tried to grab the cake but he pulled it back.

"Nope, you can't see it yet," he said.

"Umm okay?" I said really confused.

I walked him into the kitchen and he put the cake far away from me. I scrunched my eyebrows wondering what could be wrong with the cake.

"You want some cake now?" He asked.

"I thought you'd never ask!" I smiled at him while he chuckled.

He cut mine and his piece and have me my plate. As I was about to take a bite I was immediately stopped. 

On the cake on my own slice was, 'Will you go on a date with me' in icing. I looked up and saw Alex looking at me smiling nervously.

I walked up to him and hugged him. It took him a few minutes before he realized what was going on and hugged me back.

I pulled back and kissed his cheek, "It's about time you asked," I smiled at him as he smiled widely.

Now I know what you're thinking, you haven't even known this guy for long. It's felt like it's been forever that I've known him though.

He picked me up and started to twirl be around while I laughed and screamed for him to put me down.

"I'm so glad you said yes," he smiled.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure what movie?"

"Safe Haven?" I asked smiling.

"Sure. My mom watches that movie all the time." He smiled.

"So you're a momma's boy?" I asked.

"Well I can't be a daddy's boy because he left when I was younger with a young bimbo." He sighed.

I must've had my mouth wide open since Alex took his fingers a shut my mouth.

"You're going to catch flies if you don't keep your mouth shut.." He said.

"Oh my gosh. Alex I'm sorry," I frowned and looked down. 

"Hey it's fine you didn't know," he said as he lifted my chin.

"Well, how about that movie,"   I smiled and put the movie in.

We sat down on the couch with a blanket on us and we cuddled. I eventually fell asleep in his arms and fell into a dreamless sleep.