Chapter 2

Picture of  Jasmine's Merecedes at the top.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once I got home I was truly  exhausted. I went grocery shopping with the long list of foods that I probably won't even eat, and just got home after 2 hours. To make everything worse, I had to bring in all of the groceries by myself.

Once I was done putting all of the groceries away I decided to change. I walked to my room and put on a pair of sweats and put my hair in a messy bun.

Usually I would go for a run or just go to the gym but I am too tired for that today.

I went to the kitchen and decided to make myself some tea. I walked back to my room and drank my tea while watching 'The Walking Dead'. I soon finished my tea and decided to take a nap.

I finished the first 2 seasons of The Walking Dead and fell asleep.

*~*~2Hours Later~*~*

I woke up and checked the time to see it was 5:30 p.m. My phone was laying on my nightstand when I decided to check it. I picked it up and saw a notification from Facebook. Automatically I knew it was from Alex because nobody usually does anything on Facebook that I'm friends with.

Alex- hey

Me- hi. Are you bored again??

Alex- no I just wanted to talk to you ^_^

Me- why you don't know me?

Alex- you seem like a nice person

Me- well I won't deny that 😏 I mean, I am pretty cool if I say so myself.

Alex- I'm sure, you're pretty too.

Me- you won't know that for a while, and I could be hideous

Alex- maybe you can send me a picture?

Me- eh, maybe tomorrow I don't have any selfies rn

Alex- okay as long as I get one MAKE SURE ~_~

Me- lol whatever I gotta go make myself some dinner. Bye talk to you later 

Alex- okay see ya! Buh bye.

I shook my head and placed my phone back on my nightstand before getting up. I looked at the time and saw it was 7:30 P.M. I walked down the stairs and realized that nobody was home. I sighed and continued making my way down the stairs.

Since nobody was home I didn't see a reason in cooking for just myself so I decided on take out. I went upstairs and got my phone and called Papa Johns.

"Papa Johns what would you like to order?" 

"Umm can I have a large meat lovers pizza and a two liter of coke?" I ordered.

"That will be $10.50" they answered.

"Okay thank you." I said and gave them my address.

I think some people may wonder 'Why a large?' I might be a girl but that doesn't mean at all, that I eat like one. One thing that everyone needs to know about me is that my food is very important to me.

*~1 hours later~*

*Knock*Knock*

I went downstairs and answered the door.

"Hi. Here's your pizza. That will be $10.50"

I went and got the money of the counter and handed it to them. 

"Thank you. Have a nice day" I said.

"You to ma'am"

I went to the living room and turned on 'PLL'(Pretty Little Liars) and ate my pizza in peace. When I was done I cleaned up my mess and decided to just go ahead and go to bed.

I walked up stairs grabbed my phone and I text Alex.

Me- goodnight. Talk to you tomorrow.

Not even a minute later and Alex had already answered my text.

Alex- goodnight. Remember I'm expecting a picture tomorrow

I giggle and put my phone on the charger.

I slowly started to fall into a dreamless sleep and drifted off.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please like, comment, and follow.

Thank you to my followers hope you enjoyed.