Chapter 8

Jasmine's outfit for the date^^

Sooooo! I decided that I would update earlier than what I said. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and like it I would really appreciate it. 

ANYWHORE, let's get on with this. 

ENJOY!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up and tried to get up. Tried. I looked down and saw arms wrapped around my waist and looked up to Alex. I smiled and pushed him but didn't know that he would fall of the couch. 

He woke up and looked around to see what happened and I giggled. He looked up at me and glared teasingly.

"Is there a reason why you woke me up?" He asked.

"Yeah, I want breakfast and you need to leave before my parents get here," I answered.

"Why? It's not like we slept together," he chuckled.

"Technically we did," I laughed. 

"Whatever, I'll leave. I'll pick you up at 6," he said getting up, kissing my cheek, and walking out the door.

Wow. He's so charming. 

Instead of making my breakfast I just decided that I would go back to sleep and relax until 5 and start getting ready. 

*~*~*~*~*Before Date*~*~*~*~*~*

As I was getting ready to take a shower I decided I would wear a cute white crop top tank top , some high waisted shorts and a pair of brown flip flops.

After I got out of the shower I put my undergarments on and got dressed. I blow dried and straitened my hair and had the smokey eye look for my make up.

I went downstairs and turned on the tv deciding that I would wait for Alex to come and knock on the door.

After I sat down not even 2 minutes later did the doorbell ring. I got up and looked through the peephole to see Alex standing there looking nervous.

I unlocked the door and opened it. I looked up and smiled at Alex which he returned.

"Sooooo, what are we doin?" I asked.

"It's a surprise, but nice try Jasmine,"'he answered chuckling.

"UGH!! That's not fair I hate surprises." I groan.

"Well sucks for you. Leggo!" He yelled and pulled me out of the house toward his car.

As we drove we didn't talk, but it was a a comfortable silence. I laid my head on the window and ended up falling asleep.

*~*~*~*~At the Date~*~*~*~*~*

"Jasmine, wake up," someone said shaking me.

I smacked the hand away and heard them Yelp. I open when I and saw Alex standing there glaring at me.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry Alex," I say giving him an apologetic smile.

"It's fine," he grumbles,"Let's go."

When I got out of the car I realized we were at the beach. As we continued walking to out destination Alex grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

Soon we got to the destination and I stood there in awe, surprise and disbelief.

In front of me was a picnic blanket with a nice dinner on top of it. I looked at Alex and smiled wide.

"This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me," I smiled.

"Really? I'm sure anyone would do anything to get your attention," he said.

"Not really. I've only ever had one boyfriend," I said sheepishly.

"Are you serious?" He asked looking shocked. 

"Yeah. I'm not really the dating type and I watch out for who I date," I said frowning.

"Well, there is nothing wrong with being a little cautious," he smiled.

"Yeah I guess," I smiled back.

We sat down and decided to eat and then take a walk on the beach.

*~*~*~After Eating~*~*~*

We walked down the beach hand in hand just enjoying the sound of the waves crashing on the shore line. All of a sudden Alex stopped walking and looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes. I gave him a questioning look and he decided to ask something.

"Jasmine, I know we haven't known each other for a long time at all, but I really like you. You're amazing, beautiful, great personality, everything. I was wondering if you would give me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked nervously fiddling with his hands.

I smiled wide and looked down at him.

"Yes!" I yelled, tackling him into a hug.

We ended up falling and I was on top of him. I smiled sheepishly and got off. I stuck my hand out and helped him up.

We looked at each other and soon we both busted out laughing. I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes and my sides killing me. 

Soon we sobered up and looked at each other again. Before I knew what was happening his lips were on mine. It took me a minute to register what was happening before I started to kiss him back. He licked my bottom lip and I decided to tease him and denied it.

He squeezed my butt and I squealed and he took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. Soon after our tiny make out session we had our foreheads pressed against each other's.

I looked into his eyes and learned one thing. I really like Alex. I'm falling for him, and I'm falling fast and hard.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

Hey guys! I'm sorry I took a break but I'm back!! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Hopefully I will be updating 2 times a week and if I don't at least 1 time. 

Sometimes I won't have time to update and I want to apologize ahead of time.

Please Like, add, and comment on this book!

THANK YOU!!!!