What Have I Become

I struggled around in the torture chair trying to set myself free. I couldin't take the mental pain from just being around him like this! I hated it!

"Why does this Ben Solo mean so much to you (Y/N)?" His hand was brought up to my face, "He means nothing to me, and you should do the same,"

"Ah-" I nearly wisperd as everything around me went blank. I could hear nothing but the buzzing sound of Kylo trying to get into my mind, it was like listening to a static TV non stop. "STOP!" I tryed to fight back from his mental grip on my mind. But it did nothing. My eyes began to tear up and he grabbed the bottom of my chin forcing me to look up at him.

He hushed me, "I only want to know. I'm not asking much of you
(Y/N). Just give into me! FEAR ME!" The pain was now unbearable and sweat beads ran down my forehead, making me feel colder. "Give into me! Give into your darkness,"

I opend my eyes and blocked my thoughts any future, "You're pathetic Kylo Ren, leader of Knights of Ren! Forcing a girl to tell you things she doesn't wish to,"

"That's too bad. I know what you have been hiding from me all those years (Y/N). You have been meaning to tell your best friend Ben Solo that you had a 'crush' on him growing up," He brought his face only a few inches away from mine. "It's a pity from what he has become,"

"Don't play games with me Solo," I hissed at him.

"Join me. Become one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy by my side!"

"Go to hell Ren!"

He wiped out his lightsaber and brouht it up to my face, just inches away from my neck so that I could feel the heat coming off of it. "Is that your final answer? By God I will bring you down with me (Y/N) weather you like it or not!" He brought the saber closer to you as it was just about to pierce through your neck.

"I will join you," I forced out and he seemed very pleased with himself. Words leaving my mouth made me feel sick. I wanted my best friend back more then anything, I didn't want to turn like him. I didn't want to be anything like Kylo Ren.