First Order Of Lies

Kylo left you alone in your quarters, it felt as if the air was knocked out of you. It hurt learning what had happened to Ben and what he has become.

  But you had to admit that he was  handsome as ever, as if he hasn't changed a bit. It was haunting seeing Ben Solo again, but it was as if a evil sex fueled monster took him over and now shares the same face as him.

---------------------------

  The next morning you woke up, almost shaking at the thought of what Phasma might do to you today, since last time she beat the living shit out of you for some reason.

   You jumped at the sound of a knock on your door, "The Captain wishes to train with you," Of course you were dressed and ready for your beating.

  "Of course," You answered the man dressed in white.

"Come along," It seems as if Troopers had the tenancy to speak as if they were being watched at all times. The feeling of being around one however; was different then Kylo. He had a way to let you know that you aren't going anywere from just taking one look at his mask.

  As soon as you marched into the training room, it was just you alone with Phasma. She was wearing a grey tank top and black shorts, her body was glistening along with her short hair held in a few natural curls.

  She was quick to notice you stairing at her and she turned to greet you, but you noticed above all that she was sharpening something, "Good morning (Y/N). I hope you slept well," No one had really seen her without her helmet on, but she was really pretty even though she just about killed you yesterday.

  "Yes captain," You said the only thing you could.

"Good," She turned her attention over to the weapon she was cleaning, "I asume that Kylo came to your quarters and made sure that your wounds were looked after,"

"Yes ma'am," Wait! It was all Kylo's game to make you suck him off. "May I ask you something?" You asked.

"Yes, you may," She turned over to you.

"Why did Kylo have to look after me? Is there a med Bay around here?" This just didin't make any sense.

"Kylo Ren is intrested in you (Y/N)," Those words almost hurt. "He requested personally to look after you and that no questions will be asked. The medical community is completely full after a battle so, troopers are taking up all the space,"

  Kylo cares?

"So are you ready for training? Or do you have more questions to waste my time," 'her time' was more of her beating the shit out of you. Phasma seemed to like it.

"Yes, I'm ready for training," Phasma walked to the other side of the gym and she grabbed two long wooden sticks. She tossed one to you with force.

"What is this?" You asked her and she chuckled.

"I'm going to teach you how to stand and fight, aside from yesterday's pain tolerance lesson I think you would like this one, since you were a Jedi a long time ago." The sticks reminded you of a saber staff; they held two saber beams from each side while the one wielding the saber has to hold it somewere in the middle. It is basically used for defence. "Alright (Y/N) who is going to strike first?"

  You learned this a while ago and today wasin't your lucky day since saber staffs were hard to wield. In your case you fought with either a single blade or two of them.

  "You have the honers Captain," You have learned very well.

  She smiled at you, it was more of a devilish grin of something that she didin't know.

-----------------------

  She approached you first, aiming with the stick for your fingers and of course she missed. You were tought very well by people who know their stuff.

  "Very good (Y/N)," She was pleased with your training above all. But you knew that it was her soul intention to break you.

  Phasma held it with ease while you held it as a warrior, in that same sort of fighting stance you were tought.

  She stepped back and you crossed the end of the stick to hers, so that the one that is the strongest can break free from the hold. Your teeth clenched as you fought with all your strength until Phasma started pushing you back a bit, but you fought back and you ended up pushing her back and hitting her in the leg that knocked her down before you hit her in the face with the end. She was quick to fall to the ground, you looked all around you as you heard clapping.

  "Well done (Y/N). I didin't exspect you to complete any of the rounds at the beginning of your training." Kylo walked out of the shadows.

  "Training dismissed," Phasma said as it was hard to speak as you knocked her down, but it wasin't long before she got up and wiped the blood from her lip with her hand.

  "Very well done." He brought his attention to Phasma, "Leave us,"  Of course Phasma didin't stick around to see what the hell Ren was going to talk to you about.

  "(Y/N), you have gifts in places. I'll give you that,"

"T- thank you,"

"But-" His gloved hands traced along your neck and then he rested, cupping your face. "You seem to be of great use,"

  Great use? What the hell do you mean?! "Come with me, training is over since clearly Phasma can't handle you. I guess you have to worry about me now,"