Past friends

You were exsusted from everything that had happened today. First you had the living shit beaten out of you and now you were forced to suck off Kylo Ren and now he just eat you out! What is happening?!

He pulled the covers back onto you and kissed your cheek before getting the supplies you needed to clean your cuts along your face and some medicine that would help the healing and would make you alot less weak. But by the time that he came back you were half asleep and he had to wake you up. "Hey, I have the things that you need," You quickly sat up and he began to clean out your cuts for you.

"Why did you leave Ben?" You asked him and he nearly shuttered at your question.

"It's nothing (Y/N). Just get some sleep and don't worry about it," He said softly as the cloth made its way all over your face; cleaning out the cuts from Phasma.

"But you would have never made me suck you off just for some medical supplies-" He stopped you, laughing while he said it:

"You'd be surprised what I wanted to do to you (Y/N) while growing up," You blushed at the thought as he put a couple bandeges onto your skin and tapped your shoulder. "Make sure to watch out for yourself there kid. Tomarrow is going to be far worse," You nodded. "I will see you in the morning," He left out the door and gave you some privacy to finally sleep.