Change Of Plans

A/N: I know it's been a while since I updated and I hope to finish a fee of my older stories before I work on the new ones that I have in mind.

Warning: SMUT AHEAD!
_______________________

You shuttered at the feeling of his gloves against your skin. They were cool and soft yet rough. But you felt more then uncomfortable, and you knew what he was playing at. His hands slowly traced up to your breasts as he gave it a tight squeeze. Then you pulled back a bit and you kept your distance away from him as he sat in a chair not too far from you. "Crawl over to me (Y/N)," You didin't like the idea of this but what choice did you have?

You dropped to your knees and slowly crawled over to him and he told you to sit in between his legs. Your eyes widened as he fumbled with undoing his pants, "Ben I- I'm not doing this,"

"I guess you will just die here (Y/N). I'm doing what I can for you, just do what I tell you and you will be fine," He realised his fully erect cock as he started stroking in right infront of you only inches away from your face. "Now you will be a good little girl and suck," He grabbed a hold of your head and forced his tip in between your lips. "Nice and easy (Y/N),"

A small part of you still loved Ben Solo but you never seen this part of him. But you could only hope that he would break free from this and everything would be alright. He grabbed a fist full of your hair and he started to thrust himself deeper into your mouth. You could feel his cock twitching and pulsing and the moist warmth of your mouth. He was now gaging you with his length, every thrust had you gasping for air and as soon as you earned a moan from him he hands left your head and you were in charge.

You grabbed a hold of him as you sucked and jerked him hard. You could taste his salty pre cum on your tongue as you knee he was very close. "F- ff fuck (Y/N). I'm going to cum in that little mouth of yours," A few more pumps and you felt the threads of cum in the back of your throat as he pulled out from you. "Swallow it,"

You obeyed and you stuck out your tounge. "That's a good girl," He shoved his softening length back into his pants as you reached down to touch yourself. Your panties were already soaking wet from the experience. He grabbed your wrist before you could work your aching clit. "No (Y/N). You are not to touch yourself. I will know if you do and I will make your panishment far worse.

But you needed to it almost hurt from the lack of attention, "Then do it for me!"

He shook his head, "Not today princess." And he walked out of the room and he left you there alone for the night.