Niall's Testimony:

Niall has been Louis' friend for almost a decade. They met back in grade school, back when Niall was actually shorter than Louis. He remembers sauntering up to the Irish lad and asking about his funny accent. Niall fired the question back at him, leaving Louis stumped. He shrugged and that was when they decided to be friends.

Now Niall sits in front of him, huge grin on his face and bubbly giggles escaping his lips.

"I don't know what you want to hear Liam. I already told you it wasn't me." Liam has been trying to play bad cop, but all that's really doing is making Niall laugh every five seconds. His angry expression is hardly intimidating, making it much more funny when Liam tries to be tough.

"Trying to deny it huh... Well then how do you explain the fact that you were standing by his lockers this morning, all alone I might add. You could have easily slipped in the letter when none one was looking." Louis gives Liam a skeptical look.

"Mate he could have just been waiting for us, what makes you think just because he was there he was the one who did it?"

"Because I saw him stuff something into the locker." Louis turns back to Niall disbelieving.

"You stuffed something in my locker?"

"Alright, maybe I did, but it's not what you think."

The day before, Niall had been working with Louis on some English homework. They had spent most of the afternoon in the library, flipping through notes and reading some pages. Eventually they both got bored and Louis being Louis suggested they do something else.

"Let's play the one worded story game." He suggested.

"How do you play?"

"Basically, you each add a word to create a story. It's going to sound really random, but it'll be a riot. Just you wait Niall, when we get a good few sentences in you'll be on the floor laughing." Louis grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the first word, then Niall, and then back to him. It went back and forth like that for a while until they had a decent half of the page filled. Louis read it aloud and true to his word, Niall was on the floor laughing in minutes.

"So when I got home, I decide to try it out with Greg. We wrote some hilarious stuff and I stuffed it in his locker so Louis can read them later." Niall concluded. Liam look dejected at the fact that he hadn't gotten it right, but he was quick to fire another question.

"You could have easily slipped it in with the stories."

"But mate, I didn't get any stories." Louis interjects.

"You didn't?"

"Nope." Niall doesn't even let that bother him, instead laughing up a storm until he's calm enough to speak again.

"Must have gotten your locker mixed up with Stan's again.Guess he'll be the one to have a laugh." Liam pouted, further feeling upset that Niall wasn't the culprit.

"Oh come on you can't even admit that you like Louis a little?" Liam tries, attempting to boost his own ego.

"Oh I do like Louis." Louis raises an eyebrow. "But as a friend. We're totally platonic." Liam childishly turns his head way and goes to the next suspect.

"Fine." He mutters. He sits in front of Zayn and claps his hands. "Let's move on to Zayn."