Case Closed:

It's  Valentine's Day. Harry arrived at Louis' house early in the morning and took him to the sweet shop, letting Louis buy every candy imaginable. He might be broke now, but he still has Louis' love.

Afterwards, Harry drove them to a cinema showing dozens of sappy love films for the holiday. They only stayed for one film, not even watching it because they were too caught up in each other. So they headed back to Louis' house where Louis gave Harry his present.

"What's this Lou?" Harry asked when Louis handed him the box. It was small and wrapped up in red tissue paper.

"Open it." Harry tore off the paper revealing a chain with a key on the end. He glanced over to Louis who was sporting a fierce blush.

"It's a key." Louis nods and tugs down his shirt to show his own chain. It's in the shape of a heart, but it has a space missing.

"It's-uh-a key to my heart." Harry cooed, tackling Louis onto the bed.

"You are such a sap." He smiled before bending down to kiss Louis. he let himself get lost in the kiss until he realized something. "You got me a present for Valentine's' day, but we just started dating a few days ago."

"Well I was actually planning on telling you how I feel today... You beat me to it." Harry shook his head and laughed.

"We really are meant to be aren't we." Louis nods and leans up to capture Harry's lips in another kiss. It seems this case is now closed.