Chapter 5 :~•

It's been 3 months since Andy was born. We spent my birthday in the hospital and Andy's my little pumpkin. He looks just like Danny and its adorable. Danny takes him everywhere. Today we were taking a trip with the boys to Melbourne Central. James is Andy's favorite uncle out of the boys. James takes Andy every Friday for what he calls AJ time. We are currently at a baby store shopping for Andy because he's our little spoiled monkey. The fans are a little rude to me but never to my baby that I know of. I remember this one girl tweeted me telling me to die and Danny and his fans went AWOL.

"Babe." I heard Danny call from an aisle. "Yes." I said following where his voice came from to find him in the toy section. "What happened babe?" I questioned as Andy started to gurgle. I smiled and looked at my baby boy. "Look what I found." Danny said holding up a phone thing for Andy. "That's cute." I said as my phone rang. " hold on babe I have to take this." I said and gave him the stroller as I walked away. I walked far away so he can't hear because truth is one of his fans has been calling me threatening me. I didn't wanna say anything but-

"Hello Avery." The voice said. "H.hi" I stuttered. "Let's see what should I say today. Oh um you're little child is ugly and he should be dead." Once the voice said that I gasped. I started to walk towards Danny and smiled and gave him the phone as the voice began talking again. His face showed confusion then pure anger. He gave me the stroller and walked away with the phone cursing into the small device. I walked to the register and paid for the things we got and walked out the store to James who was sitting at the bench. "Hey James" I said as I picked Andy out of his stroller. "Why didn't you say anything about that fan that has been threatening you" he said as he looked at me. I sighed. "What was I supposed to say,'oh hey boys a psychotic fan of yours has been threatening me and calling my baby ugly for 3 months'?" I said as Andy started gurgling again. James sighed and took Andy from my arms. "Look Aves you could've at least told me. You're like my sister. I love you,you know that. I could've taken care of it." He looked me in the eye. I sighed. "Where's Danny?" I asked as James was playing with Andy. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "He di-didn't tell you did he?" Confusion took over my heart. "What do you. What do you mean where is he James?" He put Andy back into the stroller and motioned me to get up and walk with him. "He went after that person." I looked at him and placed my hand on his to stop the stroller. "What do you mean? Do you mean he's meeting up with that person?" James just nodded. I felt my eyes well up with tears. "No. He can't. He doesn't know what that person is capable of. I love him James he can't." I said as a single tear fell out of my eye. James looked at me and grabbed my hand a led me out of the mall. We took his car to his house since Danny took ours. I cried the whole way home. My love. My best friend. My baby's father. My one and only left to save me but probably won't come back. James held my hand the whole way back home. When we pulled into his driveway he turned off the car and looked at me."Avery I know it's hard for you. I know you love him, he's trying to protect you. I'm here for you Aves. Stay here for a little until Skip gets back." He said as I looked up. "If James if he comes back." I said as a lump grew in my throat. James looked at me sympathetically and opened his door. He walked around and opened my door and took andy out of the back seat. I followed him to his front door and he took me to his couch. Andy was currently sleeping and James went somewhere. All I want is my Danny back. I love him and I know who the mystery caller is. I know what that person is capable of. After all she was my mother.