Chapter 7 :P

It’s Monday and I haven’t seen Daniel. James wont let me go home so ive been at his house since Saturday. Luke takes me out everyday and Gina is always calling to see how I am, seeing as she is basically my mother. Beau and Jai have been bringing me clothes for Andy and me from my house. I’ve tried calling Daniel but he wont answer. Im here sitting on the couch at the Brooks’ house playing with Andy. The boys are working on editing a video they shot before Daniel disappeared, they think I don’t know, them trying their best to keep Daniel off of my mind. There strategy isn’t working so well. Andy has been really grumpy as hes a real daddy’s boy but he loves to be around the boys. I’m watching TV when I hear who I think is Luke shout ‘He’s Where!?!?’. Andy jumps and begins to squirm and cry and I sigh getting up, going into Luke and Jai’s bedroom because at this moment James is the only one that can get Andy to calm down. I knock on the door slightly peeking through the crack in the door to see Luke on the phone shouting swear words with a red face and making a lot of hand motions. I push the door open a little as Andy starts to scream incredibly loud and Beau notices me first and raises his eybrow at me and I look at him and then to Andy. He nods. “James?” I ask. “Whats up Aves?” He says as he turns around and gets up taking Andy from my arms. I look at Beau and take a seat next to him and wrap my arms around his torso, feeling tears burning my eyes. Beau wraps his arms around me as a sob escapes my lips. Beau rest his head on top on mine placing a soft kiss to my head. “I’m scared Beau.” I say. “I know Aves we all are.” He says rubbing my arm. I hear Andy isn’t crying anymore and James has him set on his chest. Luke is still on the phone and Jai is sitting quietly on the floor. I let go of Beau and wipe my tears. Andy seemed to have fallen asleep on James so I just let him be and Jai seems lonely so I take a seat next to him. “Hey Jai.” I say breaking the silence. “Hi Avery.” He replies still staring at the wall. “Are you okay?” I ask him concerned. He looks at me as if hes going to crack any minute. I nod my head a get up, sticking my hand out grabbing his. ‘come on’ I mouth to him. I walk towards Beau. “Im going for a walk with Jai. Okay?” I whisper into his ear. He nods and I kiss his cheek walking out of the room towards the door. We walk to the lake. My hiding spot since I moved here. “Whats wrong Jai? You can tell me. Im here forever and always.” He looks from our joined hands to my face. “You promise you wont tell anyone?” He says quietly. “I promise.” He sighs and walks towards the bench taking a seat pulling me down with him. “Avery, I think Ariana is cheating on me.” He says as a few tears escape his brown eyes. I sigh as he looks to his sneakers. I put my hand under his chin pulling his head gently to face me. My thumb wiping across his damp cheeks. “Honey. What makes you think that?” I ask. “Well since she has gone on tour with Justin she hasn’t really talked to me and has been hanging around Justin and Nathan.” He says a heartbroken sob escaping his lips seconds later. I scoot closer to him and wrap my arms around him as he rests his head on my shoulder sobbing uncontrollably. “Shhhh.” I say. He lifts his head opening his mouth to speak. “What if she never loved me? What if she was using me?” He says. “Oh baby, no don’t think like that. I can tell she loves you. Maybe shes just been busy. Here let me see your phone.” I say. He nods taking his phone out of his shorts. I unlock his phone taking down Ariana’s number to call her later. I hand him back his phone as he lays his head down on my lap. He seemed really heartbroken about it and im sure as hell not going to let Ariana get away with it. “Avery?” he says “Yea Jai?” I answer. “Thank you. For being there for me. Youre like the sister I never had. I love you Avery.” He sits up and wraps him arm around my waist pulling me closer. “Awe Jai. You should know im always here. Youre like the brother I wish I had. I love you too.” I said wrapping my arm around his waist in return. He gently kissed my cheek. “What did you need my phone for anywas?” He asks out of curiousity. “Well ya know, to handle business.” He looked at me in confusion and I just kissed him cheek and stood up, “Lets go fluffer muffin.” He smirked and replied. “Whatever you say bubbles.”