Chapter 2 <3

I’m Avery Rose, 18 and pregnant with my best friend’s child. I’m 6 months pregnant with a baby boy, my baby boy. Danny has been in shock and barely talks to me now. I became really close to Luke, he has a beautiful girlfriend, Jessica Maye. I live with Danny; he thought it was best for me to live with him in case the baby comes in the middle of the night. All though neither of us are ready for the baby he still cares just isn’t comfortable now that I’m getting bigger. I’m having coffee with James currently and now I’m ready to go home. James drops me off at my front door and I unlock the door. “Danny I’m home.” Nothing I guess he’s not home. I thought wrong once I heard a girl’s voice moaning his name. I gasp and walk down the hall to our bedroom door. I open it very slowly to find my worst nightmare. Daniel having sex with another girl on my bed knowing he has a pregnant girlfriend. “Daniel Sahyounie!” I screeched, making Daniel and the girl jump. “Daniel, how could you. You got me fucking pregnant and now you want to have sex with a tramp on our bed.”  

“Aves,” I cut him off.

“Don’t ‘Aves’ me, I’m done Daniel, I’m pregnant with your baby boy, and you go around and sleep with a bunch of girls, how long has this been going on?” He just looks down. “Answer me!” I scream. “2 months.” He says shamefully. “2 months. 2 months ago you said you loved me and you wanted this baby hell you were even thinking of names. I thought I could trust you, you promised Daniel.”

“Wait no Avery.” He said and got out of bed naked. I turned to walk away out of his room and to the living room. He stopped me, still naked. “Avery, I’m sorry I do love you, I love you so much and I can’t wait for this baby to come.”

“Then why did you sleep with other girls?” I asked tears streaming down my face. “I really don’t know Avery, I didn’t mean to hurt you, and I didn’t want you to find out this way. I’m so sorry Avery, I love you” He sobbed. I wiped his tears with my thumb that have escaped his eyes; I gave him a hug, him still naked and kissed him. “Give me time, I promise you when this baby decides to come you will be the first to call. I love you Danny, I’m going to miss you baby.” I say and give him another hug and kiss. I let go of his torso only to be pulled back. “Don’t go Aves.” He sobbed. “I have to I will be back soon I promise.” I say and walk out of his house. I call Beau to pick me up. “Beau?”

“Yes. Aves? Is that you?”

“Yup. Can you pick me up?”

“Yea where?”

“Danny’s”

“Okay and what happened you sound stressed and like you were crying.”

“I’d rather not say over the phone. Can you just pick me up.”

“Okay I will be there soon hold on tight.”

“Okay see you soon.” I say and end the call. I deeply sigh and take a seat on the steps of Danny’s house. I know I’m 6 months pregnant but I’m not that big so I can still sit on the floor. Beau pulls up and I get in the passenger side. Well here comes story time.