Chapter.....?

The police have been searching for Daniel’s location. They found where he had called me from but when they got there Daniel and my mother were gone. The police had interviewed me as to what I know and all that extra stuff. So now they are on the lookout for my mother and a blue 2003 jeep. Andy has become pretty attached to James and literally wont stop crying until James is with him. Ariana has been just now seen with Nathan and Jai has been very upset about the whole breakup, but I've been talking to him about it. I’ve been very close to Beau lately and things with him and Kaitlynn haven’t been going so well. I was broken from my thoughts when I heard my name being called.

“Avery!!!” I believe Luke had screamed. I jumped up and ran to his room to find everyone there. As I walked in I saw everyone had tears streaming down their faces.

“Wha-?” I panted.

 “Daniel. They found Daniel!” Beau said and jumped up throwing his arms around me. I stood there shocked and finally wrapped my arms around him, silently crying. My baby is coming home.

It’s been an hour since Luke has gotten off the phone with the police and they have informed us that we can visit him tomorrow at the hospital, he has amnesia and a broken leg, wrist, and ankle. Supposedly hes in really bad shape and my mother is still on the loose. Beau has convinced me to stay with them until my mother is caught so im here in Beau’s room.

*next morning*

I woke up to Andy crying so I picked him up and surprisingly he stopped crying in my arms…. For once. I sighed and opened the door, walking quietly into the kitchen. I was so excited today, I was finally going to see Danny after a month. I sat in the lounge watching Elmo with Andy until 10 o’clock. Then I got up and woke up the boys, Gina at a friend’s house. We left by 11 and I was so excited. Andy has been gurgling all morning, he’s happy. We reached the hospital and asked for Daniel Sahyounie. Floor 2 room 245. We walked to the lift and finally reached his door. I knocked lightly, opening the door and walking towards his bed. He was watching tv and hadn’t noticed me until Andy laughed. He looked at me and I smiled.

“Danny.” I said sitting by his bed, setting Andy in my lap. He looked at me and then Andy and said the words I didn’t want  to hear.

“Who are you?” That was when my heart shattered.

"What do you me-"

"Why are you here? Who's the kid? Where's Rebecca? My girlfriend?"

"I'm. I'm...... I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go get um James." I walked out of the room shocked. Beau walked up to me and asked what happened. That's when the tears started to pour.

"He forgot me. He doesn't know who i am, he doesn't know he has a kid. He thinks he is still with Rebecca. It's over. All we've been through. He remembers everyone but me and his son." I said as the tears fell down my face, i handed Andy to James and slid down the wall. It's over. He does'nt remember.