The Mafia Angel

“Show no fear show no pain when you’re the princess of the mafia gang.”

How many times have I said those words? How many times have I looked at those words on the sign above my bed? How many times has my father said those words when I wanted to give up or complained about the pain? Who knows but I looked at that sign every time I went on a mission praying it wouldn’t be the last. I should explain this to you so you’re not lost. My name is Pricilla Adams and I’m in the mafia, well actually the princess but who wants to get technical. My family calls me prissy. Ya rite! I’ve been to about every female boot camp and training facility in the nation. When you think of the mafia you think of Italians and cigars and sleeping with the fishes. If that’s what you think then you’re right. I have waist length brown curly hair and big chocolate brown eyes. My skin is the creamy color that others envy and I have a model body except that I’m short, about 5’3. My parents almost never even put me in the mafia because I’m so small and delicate, but it’s like they say dynamite comes in small packages. I’ll even admit that I have a temper. The only reason I’m here is because I’m just too stubborn to give up. I can be on my death bed and still want to kick a guy twice my sizes ass. I live in my own house because I’m tired of my parent’s house being blown up and I hate my brother’s wild parties every night. When your parents deal drugs at night and your home alone and you have 5 rowdy brothers it gets a little crazy. I love my brothers but they don’t have a clue about real life. My family used to be really close a couple years ago, but that was when my twin brother was alive. My dad sent him on a mission he knew he wouldn’t come back from. My brother didn’t believe in the mafia and wanted to leave but dad couldn’t let that happen. I haven’t forgiven my dad and never will but dad thinks I have and I’m still his little angel. Ya rite! My phone buzzed. 2 messages. Who could that be? I flipped it open, Charlie. Right now I’m two timing my dad. That sounds weird but I’m working with a spy agency that’s trying to bust my dad for a bunch of stuff. I can’t even get into his office to get something on him. It’s like he doesn’t trust me. Smart man. I read the text again and got dressed. It said to meet him after school so he could introduce me to my new partner. I don’t know how I agreed to this. I don’t need anyone slowing me down.

Ok new story! Tell me what you think! Vote comment and I need ideas!