Chapter 4

This carry's on from chapter 2

Dawns POV 

So we get home and gaz gets daisy out the car whilst I let the boys and Emily in but Gary has been a bit off like Elwood would ask him a question and it would take ages to answer it. "boys go straight up stairs why I talk to Gary and girls do you want to go to your bedrooms please".I say looking at Gary he looks at me but he gives me look like that I've he's done something wrong or I have. The kids follow my instructions first time except Daniel because his Xbox is downstairs he wanted it but I told him to go upstairs but then Gary stepped in "Daniel do what your mother told you to do now!!" He's shouted Daniel looked at him and said "am really sorry dad I will listen next time"wow that shocked me Gary never ever shouted like that before and it worked.

Gary's POV 

I shouted at Daniel and the 15 year old listen also he apologize for not listening to his mother.Dawn said to the kids to go upstairs. I was worried just in case she didn't want me anymore I walked up to her after the kids went upstairs she was washing the pots I put my hands around her and kissed her "hey Babe what do you need to talk about"she finished the pots holding my hand and took me to the sofa and she said"whats wrong with you Gary you have been off elwppd was talking to you and you took ages to replay ways wrong babe?"I looked at her with a sigh off relife I though she was gonna breaks up with me "oh yeah Elwood not happy about him and Emily at all"dawn look at me worriedly "gary what arebypou talking about what have they done?"I could tell she was worried "I caught them kissing well snogging and Elwood said I love your daughter Daniel didntn see any off it because he was asleep".She looked at me "Gary there kids babe i bet you did it when you was a kid"I didn't answer I just smiled because yes i did do the same thing and my farther did wall in.I looked at my beautiful wife and my mood changed because now I had that off my chest.I asked the boys to come down Elwood came down with his head down I took him in the kitchen and said"mate listen am not angry I was just in shocked because you are so young my daughter can have a boyfriend but no more snogging and nothing rude alright and don't kiss in front off me I told your dad and your dad said ythe same thing go have fun mate"Elwood looks up at me and smiles"Gary are you serious"yes mate just no kissing in front off me now go have fun"he looks at me and runs to Daniel "Dan why don't ypou gp out to the back garden"Elwood and Daniel started playing football in the back garden why me and dawn started cooking dinner.Dawn had invited Mark Emma Fox and Willow over for tea we were having a Sunday dinner.