Day with the owens

Gary's PoV
So what happened this morning ??Well Daisy spilt her pop all over me.Dans in a mood.Emily well she's her usual self. Dawn is looking after me like I said I can't really do anything myself.I've said sorry to mark and I truly mean it I didn't Mean to shout I was in pain and sick off people asking if am alright but anyway it's a day by the pool should be good!
Dans PoV
Am sitting with rob when he suddenly falls in the pool.when I look over my shoulder I see my dad behind him.If am honest I couldn't stop laughing.
"Oi gaz what was that for !"
"I wanted to sit down"my dad says giggling
"You could off asked me to move!"Rob says getting out the pool
"I've just spent about an hour waiting for the bloody sun to dry me off aswell now am cold again!!"
Me and dad burnt out laughing
Robbie whispers something but I couldn't quite hear.
Robbie plays about with pretending to pushing dad into the water but then Daisy comes along and pushes dad where dad loses his balance.
"Daisy no !!"mum shouts
But it's to late dad hits the water.
When dad comes to the surface off the water I see the plaster on his head and the bandage around his hand start to come off.
"A...am really sorry daddy I didn't mean to push you in"
"It's alright honey"dad says screwing his face up as mum puts a towel on his head.
"Emma please will you keep this on His head whilst I go get some clean bandages and plasters ?"
"Sure"she says taking over from mum.
I go over and sit with dad
"Does it hurt?"I ask putting pressure on his hand
"No not that much can you out a little more pressure tho?"
"Sure thing"with that I put more pressure on
Mum sorts dad out with the bandage and plaster then
me
Emily
Daisy
fox
Elwood
willow
teddy go play in the water whilst
Dad
Mum
Bob(rob)
Ayda
Mark
Emma
Sunbath
After about 35 minutes in the water I go up to mum and dad to ask what were doing for dinner.but when I go them there kissing.
"Eww mum dad go get a room"
They pull away and laugh with the others
Them to are gross I think to myself