Cold

5days back from holiday
Cold,anxious,tired. That's how I feel. I've had that phone call that I've dreaded...dads had another heart attack...every time I mention it i well up....come on dad !

******
Am sat up at 3:45am with daisy on my knee crying I can't stop the tears...I can't lose my dad...not yet he means so much to me.what am I gonna tell the kids?...oh the kids there gonna be devastated...breathing I wipe the tears and click the kettle on for the 2nd coffee this morning.Dawn will kill me if she finds out..ahh well...Daisy's wakes up again as I pick my coffee up and head back to the sofa ready to put her back to sleep.Closing my eyes all I can picture is the state my mother is in right now.Ians with her my brother.Taking a sip from my cup I feel a pair off hands make soft contact with my hair, instantly looking up Dawns lip attach to mine. "Oh baby he will be fine"I just nod as she joins be on the sofa resting her head onto my chest.i had found out my sobs had woken her up I apologised but all she kept saying was stop,stop apologising but I can't i feel it's my fault but I know it's not.
******
It's now 10am... am showered dressed and fresh from tears.I need to put a brave face on for the kids and that's what am going to do.
" dad?!" I hear a lads voice from the hall way
"What's up son?" I say heading in his direction
"I have rugby practice can you take me ?" "I though your mates mum was taking you?" "She cancelled"..oh great...sighing softly I grab my coat and head off out the door, the girls have gone shopping,I was hoping to stay home and work to get my mind off my dad..but that's not happening..fresh air may do me good...right?
~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE
hey guys sorry this updates been late
I've had mock exams and had to revise I just want tour options on should I start a new m
book or carry on this book till 100 chapters ?¿
Let me know in the comments ❤️
I can't thank you all enough for the Reads on this book !!
Thank you all xxx