Uchiha Madara

Madara looked at me and smirked with his eyes closed. Famous Uchiha smirk.

"Princess Maiko, isn't it?" He said with a very manly and dark voice that made me tense order of fighting my urge to shiver.

"Yeah, old man." I said, trying to look a bit more carefree.

Hashirama turned to me and his eye twitched. "Old man? Really? He's two months older than me..."

I shrugged. "Dude, I'm sixteen, he is old."

"What the-Hey! You're calling me old too!" Hashirama protested, now turning his attention to me.

"I don't give a fuck! You are old too! I mean, you're a fucking zombie! It explains a lot, don't you think?"

Madara's face was probably something between insulted, irritated and amused at the same time.

"Are you going to fight yourselves or-"

"Shut up Madara!" Hashirama and I yelled at the same time while turning to him but proceeded to start yelling at each other about age.

Just when I was about to yell something to Hashirama Madara came in front of me and threw a punch I almost had no time to react to.

I ducked under and kicked him on the stomach to be surprised by him behind me already. I jumped up from his kick and proceeded to grab his neck to crash into the ground but before his back could even touch the floor he disappeared from my grasp and I was kicked on the back. I stumbled forward and fell on my knees at the force.

I heard his steps as I closed my eyes tight at the pain in my back. That motherfucker...

I turned at last instant and grabbed the foot he was going to use to kick me again with and spun his body, I saw the panic in his face.

I smashed him on the floor with an angry growl. "Don't you dare kick my back ever again. If you're going to fight me, you better do it face to face. You coward." I said with venom dripping with every word.

I stepped from him and got next to Hashirama. He looked over at me but I was busy trying to burn a hole into Madara's head with a glare.

Madara stood and brushed the dust off. My breathing started accelerating as I got angrier and angrier.

It came to a point where his carelessness was getting me so mad I started laughing.

I laughed as I turned to Hashirama in a 'Are you serious?' laugh again.

"I am so killing this motherfucker if he KEEPS TAKING HIS FUCKING TIME DOING STUPID SHIT!"

Madara smirked. "A little impatient, are we, Princess?"

I closed my eyes in irritation and dug my katana on the rock and pinched the bridge on my nose.

"You, know, when I kill you, because I will, I'm gonna tear you up into pieces. I'm gonna fucking cook you up with barbecue and invite everyone here to lunch. I'm just-" I said as I opened my eyes to be an almost white. My anger was making my usually green Andorian eyes act up.

"Oh, white Andorian eyes? It's been a while since I've seen those. I've seen them in action but I've never seen them to it's maximum power. I wonder what you've got, kid."

I smiled innocently at him. "I swear this is going to be the best day of my fucking life."

I raised my arms slowly and let them fall. A crater opened from where he was standing and he jumped from it.