Deal Or No Deal

Naruto was always one to talk.
One to take hours speaking, trying to convince. He was a pacifist, much like Itachi. Much like Shiaui's. They all three had the same soul.
Which was why I didn't find it odd that while he ordered (as future Hokage) the rest of the 'Yellow Is The New Black' club to take away the ten-tails from Obito, he used his greatest weapon. Talk no jutsu.
Obito had removed all the weapons from himself, I gave them back.
My skin was now bleeding from so much use of Andogan. These were bad burns.
"Naruto-kun." Hinata whispered an turned to her. She looked so worried.
I walked to her and smiled when she saw me. She blushed. "M-Maiko."
"Hinata. I want you to know something."
"Y-yes?"
"Stay with Naruto. Take care of him. You and Shikamaru. Please. I want him to be strong. I want him safe." I said sternly.
Her eyes softened but then collected tears. "M-Maiko-chan."
I smiled and gave her a hug. An actual hug, yes
"Stay lovely, alright." I asked.
She nodded and sniffed.
"Alright enough weeping for you, young lady. I want you to be strong now. Be who you truly are inside. Please nobody but yourself." I smiled cockily. "And Naruto."
She slapped my arm and turned red. "MAIKO!"
Rin appeared and laughed with us. "Isn't she so...ugh!" She called and rolled her eyes but laughed still.

Obito stared at us for a moment, probably wondering how Rin and I were suddenly so close. I wasn't a 'I-know-it-but-I-might-be-wrong' kind of question. It was more of a 'the-confusion-in-his-face-gave-me-a-good-hint' one.

"What do you think about this?" Naruto said bluntly. "We'll forget about this. You can join my side, our side. Your side." Naruto hand was stretched to make the deal.
Obito stared at Naruto's hand and just when everybody was clinging at the edge of their seats for the biggest plot twist in Konoha history, Obito was suddenly trying to choke Naruto.
I widened my eyes. "Should've seen it coming, Naru-kun." I said in a sore voice due to the smoking. "I wouldn't expected less than that kind of reaction to talk no jutsu." (thank you Sawyer :D )
"What do you mean?" Hinata asked. I tried to hide my surprise from hearing something from her that bad no stutter.
"Obito's," And said person turned. "conscious is trapped by the pitch-black darkness of traumas his childhood has been. It makes him insane. Own-beneficial and selfishness is a sign of being physiologically mental." For those of you who haven't read 'A Separate Peace', this is what it's mostly about. For those who have, Gene isn't in 'love' with Finny, he is absolutely insane.
Obito's grip tightened on Naruto's neck.
"And anger management just adds to it, honey." I snapped.
"It's fine though." I added. "Because I know how this story ends. I know how the Take of Princess Maiko comes to an end. Because I create my own future, destiny only adapts to my needs."
Naruto punched Obito off him.
"You are helpless." Naruto said breathlessly. "I'm trying to make this world a better place. A more peaceful place and you get in the way,"
"You're wrong. You are the one getting in the way of a peaceful world."
Now they're gonna fight for who's tryna make peace?
I thought irritatedly.
"There will never be true peace if that's what you mean, Obito. The world needs its balance, there will never be such a thing as a pure evil or pure peaceful world. You should know that already." Out of Rin's neckline I got out a necklace.
Obito's eyes widened as he took out the same one of of his pant's pocket.
I smiled. "It's the Ying Yang Theory." I smiled at the name. "You guys were actually meant to be together." I said. "But you fucked it up." I glared at Obito. "Like always."

Love ya. <3 Sincerely, Alijoice.