[7]

"W-What are you doing here? J-jodie?" I am gasping for air. Medyo over-acting. but it's true. I never expected to see a half-naked girl here and I never expected Jodie to be that girl.

"I should be asking you the same question? Huh! Sino ka ba? Katulong ka ba dito!? Magnanakaw!?" She is trying to compose herself by covering her exposed body parts using the bed sheet. I really don't get the sense of everything. You’re going to strip off then pag may tao magtatakip na? 

"Ah-eh!" Ano bang isasagot ko sa malanding ito? God! If only I knew working for Paul Morales would be this stressful, I would have never accepted the job! Nakaka-stress na! Ang daming rebelasyon! My mind is processing like a turtle speed internet connection. Dinaig pa ang koreanobela! Where in reality hindi naman kami Korean at hindi naman ito nobela!

It took me long to answer. In the first place, I don't have an answer. Really? Who am I supposed to be now? Will I tell her I'm Alarise Valdez, your co-star, the one you accused of using money and influence to get into this industry, the one you stabs on her back or should I say that I'm Faith Generoso, Paul's piano tutor.

I was not able to utter an aswer since she slapped me in my face.

PAK! She slapped me in the face real hard. The nerve of this woman!

"Talk ugly bitch! I'm expecting for an answer! Duh!?" She demanded after she shook my world. What's her problem!? Luka-luka na ba ang mga tao?! Basta na lang nananampal!

I am still in the state of shock but despite that, my body moved on its own. Wanna know what happened next? I did not slap her back if that's what you're expecting. Instead, I grabbed her hair and pulled as hard as I can! Damn! This is Jodie Del Mundo! The same girl who talks bad about me behind my back! This is the same girl who outshines me now by dragging me down! Now, I am literally pulling her down. Using all of my forces to pull her outside! Tears are falling down on my cheeks. I never wanted to do these things. It never crossed my imagination that in some point of my life, I have to physically hurt others, it just sucks! I don't want to be the bitch in the story, I am supposed to be the princess.

The chaos between us stopped when someone shouted, "Faith!"

We both looked into the direction where the voice came from and due to that, binitawan ko na ang kanyang buhok. "Paul?"

"Baby! Buti andito ka! This ugly girl right here was hurting me, I am so thankful that you just came in time! Akyat-bahay gang member ata! Hurry! Tumawag ka ng pulis!" 

The nerve of this woman! Isaksak ko high heels mo sa bungo mo e!

"Paul, you know this girl ba? Oh no! Please tell me na hindi mo siya kilala, ‘cause it would be so eew if you know her. Ugh! Eew!"