Prologue ♫♫♫

I have almost everything a girl could wish for...

I've got beauty, brains, talents, fame, and wealth.

People see me as a perfect girl living a perfect life - but they're all wrong. Despite all the things I have to make my life perfect, I had been suffering from my thirst for freedom. People around me mandates the things I will and have to do. I never had a chance to decide for what I like and don't like. People always hear my voice nationwide when I sing. What they don't hear is what I feel inside, what my heart shouts, what my mind hums, what I really wish for. My parents weren't even there to understand me, to support me, or even there to watch me as I sing.

My thirst for freedom started a spark in my heart.

And so I came up with this whimsical idea of running away from my picture perfect life and search for my own piece of happiness. I hid, and even disguised myself. I tried to stand on my own. I looked for a job. I changed my name and started to make friends.

What I outlooked from the start is the effect of the things I'll be doing. I never anticipated that my opportunity to grab my happiness and freedom might cause me to loose my own identity, my voice. Am I really making friends? Am I really making my life worthier? Am I really in the right way towards my happiness? Or am I just a rebellious brat trying to make her parents burst out of rage?

But whatever it takes, whatever happens, I will be searching for my happiness. This time I won't just sing with life's melody, I'll  start to create my own beats.

I have to skip beats! ♫♪♫