[4]

CHAPTER 4

The hots rays of the sun is striking against my pinkish cheeks, then it reached the lids of my eyes. The radiant rays of the sun penetrates down into my white and smooth skin. I can feel its warmth all over my body. The feeling was the same as sunbathing along the white sand beaches of Boracay. Soon enough, I realize that it is already the adolescent stage of the day. I woke up from my phantasm of living in luxury. I really miss spending time on grandiose hotels and cafes, chatting about the last designs of world class bags like Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and the likes. Taray! Kagigising lang inglesera agad! Arte!

As I tried to rise from my bed, I can feel a stab in my back, and blocks falling down to my head. I am not feeling well, physically and emotionally. It's been days from my wild escape and I am not yet bound to discover my own piece of happiness. 

 ----------------------

------PHOTO OF JODIE DEL MUNDO :)

----------------------

I checked the clock, it is already one in the afternoon. My head aches, maybe because of I cried myself to sleep last night. Aside from singing, it has been my way to let go of the bad feelings I have inside. 

It's too early for dinner yet too late for breakfast and lunch. I should be preparing earlier if I don't want to consume my master's "patience". Baka mamaya nanggagalaiti na siya.

Paglabas ko ng kwarto after preparing, I checked for any signs of the enemy.

Left >.>

Right <.<

Front o.o

Back (  )

So far, no sign of the menopausal guy. I proceed to the kitchen to look for something to eat. I turned on the tv and skipped through the channels. There is this one channel that broadcasts kpop drama, another is a gameshow, and the rest are just for-entertainment's sake. One thing that caught my attention is this talkshow that feautures Jodie Del Mundo.

"Good noon mga kaibigan, kayo ay nanunuod ng LLLLllllaaa BBBBaaaazzzzz! Today we have Ms. Jodie Del Mundo, one of most sought after artist of her generation."

*clap clap*

"Good morning din po. Thank you po sa pag-invite sa akin dito."

"It's our pleasure. So how are you? How is your work?"

"So far so good naman po. I am almost finished with recording my self-titled album na ilalabas this coming month of June."

"Self-titled album ka diyan! For sure kakabugin iyan ng album ko! Magrerelease din sana ako ng bagong album kung hindi lang ako tinopak at naglayas!"

"Wow! That's great! Kaibigan, ikaw na! Let's talk naman about your co-star Ms. Alarise Valdez. I heard there were rumors na hindi talaga siya kinindap, but instead ay naglayas siya. So what do you think?"

"Ako naman po kasi Tito Voy, whether nakidnap siya or naglayas, nag-aalala pa rin ako para sa kanya." Alala mo your face! "Having her as a co-worker, and most importantly as a friend, of course I found it hard to adjust pati sa work. I miss those times na nagvovocalize kami, isama na din iyong mga tours namin together."

"Pag ako hindi nakapagtimpi mamimiss mo din ang buhay mo! Plastik!"

"Bakit parang galit na galit ka?" Para naman akong natauhan ng marinig ko ang isang pamilyar na boses. I must be careful, nakalimutan kong hindi naman ako mag-isa sa bahay na ito.