Ten That Night

I left around ten that night, which was one of the best nights I've ever had.  Besides tickle fights and blasting The Beatles, we sat back and watched what you considered "old" movies like The Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink, Sixteen Candles and Gremlins. As much as it's uncomfortable to admit, I snuggled up to you on purpose. I like the way I felt next to you. You held me close and gave me that safe feeling I always craved. You gave me the attention I begged for and actually cared.

I saw that you  started to doze off during the third movie, your bright blue (kinda brown when you're feeling fragile) eyes started to close, but you fought them off, trailing along with your silly muttering. It made me smile, I couldn't help but stroke your cheek. "Just go sleep, Conner. I should....should head back home. I have homework."

Groggily wiping your eyes, you nodded and shifted in another comfortable position, cringing at the loud creaking of your bed. I laughed and patted your back before standing up, stretching my arms and grabbing my bags, quickly turning off the gray colored television propped on the wooden desk.

I looked back at you and smiled at the sight. You, laying there in your most fragile state was the most cutest thing I had seen. It was soft and innocent side that I never got to see much. I loved it.

---
The walk from your house to my mine wasn't that long. It was quite cold and I had an odd sense of being followed by someone but then again, what teenage girl doesn't feel like they're being followed at ten o'clock?

I think the moment I got I home, I felt sad that I left your house. It's weird, actually. You pissed me off so much all the time but the fact that you do that makes me happy. You charm me with your arrogance and sarcastic ways. You're an odd boy.

My mother didn't suspect a thing. She figured I was with my friends, having a sleepover. I don't regret lying or not telling her where I go because if it's for you, it's worth it.

Just another filler, I'm really sorry. I'm stressed with school and it's been really hard to update. Next chapter is Dahila's birthday so yay. But really, I'm sorry my updates have been so weird and shitty. School is just...yeah :(

But please, vote and comment : )