Most Definitely

It smelled worse this time.

Walking into your house, my nose was instantly hit with the scent of cheap whiskey and cancer sticks.

I took off my jacket and placed it on the coat rack cautiously, still a tad shaken up. You made it better though. The entire walk back to your house you kept your hand on the strap of my back pack because I was worried someone would snatch me away.

I sat on one of the bar counter stools, watching you as you opened the egg shell colored fridge, pulling out a big bottle of apple juice. I smiled once I saw it, and you quickly poured me a glass, sliding it over to me with a smile. My eyes widened and I quickly drank it down, enjoying the taste. You chuckled at how fast I drank it while I giggled.
---------------------------------------

After you made the waffles as promised (which were amazing), you took me to your room, showing me your vinyl collections.

You played one by The Beatles, making me smile as memories of my dad started to play in my head, remembering of when he played The Beatles all the time.

Once it stared playing, you grabbed me by my waist and threw me into your dark sheeted bed, instantly doing the one thing I prayed for you not to do:

Tickle me.

I was a squealing, squirming mess as I tossed and turned, giggles flying everywhere. You laughed as I tried to escape from you, pulling me close to your chest as you tickled the center of my stomach. "You have a cute laugh."

I tried to responded but you tickled me even more. You didn't stop until I fell off the bed, which had us both erupt in uncontrollable and quite scary laughs.

You helped me back up and tried to control my breathing as my face was a bright red. "You're such an ass."

"I'm your ass."

"You're gross!" I cringed, but imagining what that would be like.

"Whatever, cutie." You chuckled and shook your head, pushing me gently down onto the bed as you layed next to me.

"M-my birthday is coming up." I choked out, fiddling with my fingers as I looked up at the white colored ceiling.

"Yeah? When?"

"Next week Saturday, the fourteenth. I'll be fifteen." I smiled, fifteen being my lucky number.

"Damn, you're getting old. I can already see some gray hairs." You said sarcastically with a chuckle.

"Pft! Pfft! Says you, Mr seventeen year old, who is older than me."

You stuck your tongue out. "Better catch up with me, Dahlia."

"Connor?"

"Yes, cutie?"

"Are we friends?"

You smiled, your eyes sparkling as you ruffled my hair, having me laugh. "Most definitely."

Bullshit filler, sorry it sucks

Vote and comment though :)