Can I Sleep With You?

You came by at 11:31 pm the same night, right after my mom had her co-workers escorted out, leaving my mom and I to head to bed. I probably only got about ten minutes of sleep until you gently knocked on my bedroom window so I could wake up.

Your hair was a mess and your eyes were bright. You had a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans which made you look perfect. I looked like a torn up doll next to you.

"Hi, gorgeous." You whispered while hugging me. "Ready for a fun night?"

I nodded at you, your eyes sparkling in the night. "Always am."

You grabbed my hand, about to escort me out and I was about to follow you! But...I stopped. My head was shifted down and I was biting my lip.

"What's wrong, Dahlia?" Your placed your gentle fingers under my chin and tilted my head up. "Che cosa è sbagliato, Dahlia?"

"I don't...I don't want to go." I sighed. "Conner, I'm tired and I just want to sleep. It's been a long, amazing day and all but I'm really exhausted."

With a smile, you picked me up and placed me on my bed, shutting the window quickly and locking it. At first I was confused but then you placed yourself next to me, wrapping your arms around my waist. "Can I sleep with you."

"I'm not having sex, you horny boy."

"No, Dahlia, that isn't what I meant. I want to sleep with you. I want us to be next to each other, our hands together and feet tangled up. A blanket over us and your head on my chest. Our heart beats in sync and our eyes fragile. I want to warm you up with my affection and for you to do the same to me. I want to have my hands stroking your hair and I want you to feel like the weight of the world is lifted off of your shoulders. I want you to not worry and to just relax. I want to spend such a peaceful moment with you. You and only you. Now, can I sleep with you?"

I stared at you. I couldn't speak, only nod. And you smiled and got under the covers, bringing me along with you. I brought my head to your chest like two magnets connecting together. I didn't know you would ever want this and I'm so glad to see that you do. You wanted me to get all cuddled next to you and this time you were sober.

"What are we?" I whispered out, my thumbs caressing your stomach as you ran your hands up and down my back, sending beautiful shivers all throughout  my delicate body.

"Anything you want us to be." You spoke softly before closing your eyes. And at that moment, I looked up at you, love filled tears were drowning  my eyes. That's what it was, Conner. Love.

I was falling in love with you.

Hate this chapter so much and I'm sorry. It should get better soon

Vote and comment guys, I want your feedback.