Headcanon #5

February fourteenth has always been a very important day for Robbie Rotten. Not only is it Valentine's day but it also happened to be the day he was born and his wedding day. But he has a long running hatred for the day because it was also the day he was left at the alter. When Robbie was around the age of twenty one his boyfriend who he has been with for nearly a year proposed to him on Valentine's day and were planning on getting married on the exact same day the fallowing year. The two decided on a low budget modest wedding with all the residents of LazyTown attending. Robbie, Being the more feminine of the two, wore his mother's wedding dress. He looked absolutely radiant as he stood at the alter waiting for his fiance to arrive. He waited...and waited...two hours Whent by and he still hadn't shown up. In fact he never showed up. So Robbie, depressed and heart broken went back home only to find he had been robbed. All his clothes money and other expensive items were stolen and a few days later he found that his bank account had been emptied as well. All the was left was a note that said, "Sorry Anglecakes. It just wasn't meant to be. You were a fool to think I actually loved you. You never had a chance." and a ring with a bright red Ruby and an engraving that said, "Ugly. Unwanted. Unloved.". The police were notified and miraculously they caught him and returned everything he took from him. It turned out Robbie had fallen in love with a criminal who was known for marrying wealthy men and women and robbing them of everything. Gaining a sick pleasure from beating down and breaking the hearts of his victims. Filled with out rage, heartbreak and embarrassment, he vowed never to celebrate the 14th of February weather it be for his birthday, Valentine's day, or the anniversary that almost was. And he kept that vow. He has spent Valentine's day the same way for nearly ten years now. Sitting alone and heartbroken in his bunker twisting the red Ruby ring around his finger, sobbing in the dark.