Headcanon #6

Sportacus loves Valentine's day. He loves the whole idea of it. True he has never really had a... “significant other ” to spend it with but the whole ‘show random people you care' thing always puts a smile on his face. Sportacus actually takes the holiday very seriously never neglecting to give every. Single. Person. In LazyTown a Valentine of some sort, and Robbie is no exception. Sportacus always puts extra effort and thought into Robbie's gift and always thinks up the most thoughtful things to write in every card he writes and each one is different and unique. And the gifts are all carefully picked out weather it be something he saw Robbie eyeing in a store, something he knows Robbie's always wanted, and even more practical things such as fabric, tools, etc. Only Robbie never gets them. Sportacus tries every possible attempt to get his attention: calling multiple times, sending a letter the night before asking to see him, knocking on his bunker door, everything! But it always ends up the same way; dropping the gifts down the chute hoping Robbie will find it. And he does but in his depressed state he always ignores it. This time was different however, Sportacus' ever growing curiosity got the best of him and he decided he was going to see what he does all alone in his bunker and why he ignores him every year. So Sportacus shimmied down the chute being as quiet as he could and hid in his lair watching as Robbie sat and sobbed in his chair. Sportacus was about to go over and find out what caused Robbie so much pain but Robbie surprised him with, “I know you're there. Now get out.” Sportacus got out from his hiding place and over to Robbie. A small fight insured as Sportacus tried to calm a heated Robbie and get him to tell him what's wrong. Eventually he broke poor Robbie and he told Sportacus the whole story of him and his Valentine lover. He even showed him the ring he'd been wearing every year for ten years. Sportacus' heart sank. He tried to comfort him and tell him how amazing he was but Robbie wasn't listening. His heart broke for Robbie and he wanted to make everything better but he didn't know what to do. But then it hit him he ran over to the place where he was hiding earlier and picked up the gift he had for Robbie and gave it to him. The look on his face was priceless. Robbie opened the small crate to reveal a small black and white kitten. When asked why Sportacus simply said, “I got him for you because you really seemed to like him. Now you will never be lonely again.” Robbie's smile could've, very well literally, light up the room as he petted the small kitten he named Trouble and wiped the tears from his eyes. Sportacus decided to test the limits for him and Robbie and wrapped an arm around him rubbing his shoulder softly. Robbie involuntarily cringed at the foreign touch but allowed it and the two spent a good chunk of the day sitting together, talking, and petting Robbie's new kitten.