Headcanon #8

The way I see it pre-relationship SportaRobbie could go one of two ways, (or both honestly it could go both ways depending on the way you look at it).

1.) Sportacus and Robbie could have an off again on again friendship where one moment they are going at it (mostly one sided because sportacus couldn't be mean or rude to save his life and Robbie's a little shit), then the next they're sitting together casually, (albeit awkwardly) talking as if its nothing then back to hating each other again. (Again mostly one sided)

2.) Robbie often mistreats Sportacus and acts like he loathes him when really he does it to hide his feeling for him. This takes an emotional toll oh him because he has no idea why Robbie hates him so much. No matter how nice he is to Robbie he just keeps rejecting him and because of Sportacus's feelings for Robbie it just makes the rejection that much worse.
Robbie doesn't mean to hurt him though. He just doesn't know how to deal with his feelings. He just assumes that Sportacus could never love him the way he loves him and doesn't want the reminder of how he will never be good enough. So he tries to get rid of him; adding to the pain Sportacus is feeling.

A/N: Tell me which one you think is more plausible, or if you think both are pretty accurate, down in the comments section and I'm so sorry for not updating like...at all... over the summer I didn't expect to have such a busy summer and I hope this makes up for it and I should be updating a little more frequently so look forward to more from this book that has taken a place in my heart along with it's wonderful followers ❤. See you soon!~
-A.M.Garcia