Hella Late

Im so sorry this is so late, hella late as the title suggests, but to make up for it here's a little SportaRobbie relationship roles.
Also I'd like to thank kikittykiana for suggesting that I continue this and on her behalf I will be updating this one much more frequently and there will be a lot more "action" in later instalments I'm just doing it in order from before their relationship, during, and maybe after it. But thank you sooo much for all your love, its always appreciated!

***

1.)
Q: Which one hogs the blanket?

A: Niether. Robbie is much more comfortable curled up with Sportacus for warmth.

2.)
Q: which one cuts the other's hair?

A: Robbie. Robbie, being the more feminine of the two, loves to cut and style Sportacus' hair. (Even if Sportacus can never stay put for more than two seconds)

3.)
Q: which one makes coffee for the other in the morning?

A: Niether. Sportacus can't drink coffee for fear of having a sugar meltdown and Robbie actually doesn't like coffee. (Too bitter) But the do share a cup of green tea in the morning. Robbie nearly adding the entire sugar jar and Sportacus just drinking it plain.

4.)
Q:Which one picks up the pizza?

A: Sportacus. True Sportacus never really eats the pizza cause of its unhealthiness but on Valentine's day he always brings Robbie a heart-shaped pizza. Half vegetarian and half meat lovers.

5.)
Q: which one likes having their music on full volume?

A: Sportacus. Much to Robbie's annoyance Sportacus loves blasting his music and dancing around like no body's there. At the peek of Robbie's annoyance Sportacus changes the song to something slow, grabs Robbie and dances with him till he relaxes. Spinning him around like a princess just to hear Robbie laugh.

6.)
Q:which one complains about the crumbs on the bed?

A: Niether. Both are pretty good about cleaning after themselves and each other. (Even Robbie.)

7.)
Q: which one is ticklish?

A: Both. But mostly Robbie. Robbie always loves it when Sportacus pulls him away from his work (sewing and inventing) to give him sometime to relax but somehow the two always end up engaging in a tickle fight lead by Sportacus. Robbie always pretends he hates it but the beautiful laughter and exhausted cuddling says other wise.

8.)
Q: which one sings and which one plays the music?

A: Both. Sportacus loves to sing and he can play the guitar and the drums but he loves listening to Robbie sing even more. Along with being an excellent pianist he also has the most beautiful and resonant beritone voice he has ever heard. Robbie has even done a few live preformances for the town following in the foot steps of his mother who was a famous opera singer. Sportacus has never heard such a beautiful sound in his life.

9.)
Q: which one proposes?

A: you'll just have to wait and see...

A/N: lol sorry but that's a story for another chapter. ; 3 love ya all don't forget to comment and vote, byeeee!!!!!!