Sporta-Headcanon Part 1

This is just a random little headcanon about sportacus:

The reason sportacus can't eat sugar is not because he's a huge "health nut", but because he has a rare disease only elves can get. It is contracted at birth or from early childhood, and prohibits a person from eating anything containing sugar. It is a "sweet intolerance" that requires treatment if things get at their worst. Exposure to any sugary things will result in the person going into a sugar inducted coma, (a sugar-meltdown) or death if too much sugar is consumed. Although natural sugars from fruits and vegetables is perfectly fine.

Despite this Sportacus is not sick. In fact he is arguably the healthiest person in Lazy Town but he is very weary about what he consumes.

Under the gauntlets on his wrists are tubes going into both of his arms that help him monitor his energy levels and detect any unwanted sugar in his body. The tubes are connected to monitors on the gauntlets hooked up to his computer so he can physically see if things in his body are running smoothly. If sportacus was to consume any kind of sugar, (for example one of Robbie's sugar apples,) and go into a sugar-meltdown a quick fix would be to eat something healthy to regain his energy but he would also have to take medicine to help wash out all unwanted "toxins" in his body via injections.