Introduction

Laurence's POV

"Laurence come down stairs you're going to be late for your first day of school." "Ya I'll be right there Cadenza." I said kinda scared for the first day of school. I get my pants and shirt on and go down stairs thinking about how the first day of school will be. "What took you so long!" Cadenza snapped at me. "Sorry I was getting ready,do you want me to go to school in only my underwear?" I say yelling at her. "Of course not." She said with a worried tone for me. I giggled. "Let's start walking." I said. "Let's please before you say anything else." We started walking to our new school. "So what will you do when you get there?" I asked Cadenza. "I'm gonna meet up with Katlyen and Nicole" she said with a smile. "Ok." I said. "I think I'm going to meet up with Aphmau she says she wants to introduce me to one of her friends or something like that." "Ok I'll meet you at lunch." Cadenza said. "Ok see you there." I said and we split up our separate ways.

Hey guys I'm planning on making bigger chapters but I just wanted to get and introduction out of the way. And I don't think I'll have an upload schedule I'll probably just wright and upload when I feel like it but don't let me take a long time to upload. Love you guys😄😄😄 And also tell me suggestions for what to happen in the story.

Word count: 261 in total.