(A Good Chapter Name)

Garroth's POV

"L-l-Laurence..." I asked. He was staring into my eyes, I couldn't move even though I wanted to run away and cry. "..." "..." We didn't know what to say. I stared blankly into his eyes. Cadenza, Aphmau and Katlyen walk in the room. Katlyen and Aphmau start nose bleeding and take pictures on there phones. Cadenza just walks out of the room FacePalming herself. "Ohh I-i-i was um uhh." "I know what you're doing!" Aphmau yells. I try to get up but Laurence is still leaning over me, I was to shy to say anything. Aphmau and Katlyen kept taking pictures. I sit there blushing almost tearing up with Laurence still laying on top of me. "What wrong?" Laurence asks me concerned. I start crying and he hugs me tight with both of us still lying on the floor. "Awwwwwwww" Aphmau and Katlyen say at the same time. "Come on!!!" I hear Cadenza yell. "Fine." Aphmau yells and drags Katlyen with her. "Noooo!" Katlyen yells. "So..." Laurence says dragging his words. Does Laurence possibly LIKE me? "Do you maybe..." "W-what are you going with t-this!?!?!?" I asked scared. "W-well..." Laurence says smiling. I run outside crying, Laurence chases after me.

Laurence's POV

I chase after Garroth and he stops at his house. "Is everything okay Garroth?" I ask him concerned. He cries sitting on the ground with his head in his lap. "L-l-Laurence...do you like me?" He asks still crying. "W-w-well I-I-" he cuts me off. "You do I can tell." He said calmly. He walks into his house silently, I follow him. "I-I'm so sorr-" He cuts me off again by pushing me against the wall. "G-g-Garroth." He starts kissing me passionately, I melted into it. His brother Zane walks across the hall and sees this happening. "GARROTH!!!" Zane yells. He steps back and looks at Zane just realizing he was there. "And you said last week that you're not gay!!!" He screams at Garroth. I start blushing dark red. "I-I-I never said that!" Garroth yells at Zane. "I knew you lied! You like Laurence don't you!" He yells. "Ma-maybe." I blush soooo much. Zane walks up to me and Garroth. "Don't worry you're cute together." He mainly says to me. My face warms up. Garroth decides to put on a show and pushes me to the wall again. He kisses me passionately again and I see Zane blush. I giggle a bit and Garroth and I fall on the floor. I laugh but Garroth still continues to kiss me. He finally backs off and I lay there blushing. "I-I love you." Garroth says to me. I-I love you too" I say back to Garroth. We lay there not doing anything, Zane's gone, and we're alone. I sleep at Garroth's house that night and we went to sleep...luckily he had a big bed.

*le time skip to the morning*

Still Laurence's POV

We wake up and get ready for school. "Hey babe." Garroth says to me in a morning tone. "Hey." I say just waking up. "Morning babe, I've been up for a while...you looked cute in your sleep so I may have watched you sleep for a while." He says to me, I laugh. "It's okay." I get up and so does Garroth. We go to his dining room to get breakfast, Zane walks in. "Uhh umm why is your hair all messed up!?!?!?" Zane shouts. "I-it's not what is looks like!!!" Garroth yells. I blush. "Okay Garroth I believe you." Zane says with a smile. We get ready and start going to school. "Love you Laurence." Garroth says to me. "I love you too Garroth." I say with a smile.

Soooo cute, not much to say about this one but I love it and I need help figuring out what to do. Love you guys!!!

Word count: 668 in total

~Cooper