What To Do?

Garroth's POV

I run to the washroom actually needing to use it. I wash my hands and decide to do my hair just in case. I walk by thinking of what just happened, I started blushing. "Everything okay Garroth?" Laurence asks me with concern. "Y-yeah I g-guess. "Really cause you look as red as a tomato!" We says giggling. "It's cute." He says forgetting Cadenza and Aphmau were here. "So you're gay???" Cadenza asks Laurence. "W-what are you talking about that was an accident!" Laurence yells at Cadenza. "Okay if you say so." Cadenza says mockingly and walks away. "I knew my match was perfect!!!" Aphmau yells to herself. "What are you talking about?" I ask Aph. "Why do you think I wanted you two to meet up, because you are soooo cute together!" "APHMAU!!!" We both yell at the same time. "Sry not sry!!!" Aphmau says and runs off. "Th-that was embarrassing!" I yelled to Laurence. "I-it's okay I didn't mind." He said putting his hand behind his back, wait did he like me or something like that? "Okay, umm do you want to come to my place after school and hang out." I said nervously. "Sure but why did you add the 'and hang out' part, what else would we do." He said mockingly. "W-well umm uhh I uhhh." I said being cut of. "Stop embarrassing yourself." Laurence says to me giggling. "O-okay." I said not knowing what to say exactly. "Let's go to class next we have-" he looks at his schedule "-gym!!" "Ohh umm OKAY!" I accidentally screamed out. "Are you okay?" Laurence asks with a worried tone. "Ye-yeah I'm fine." I said blushing. "Let's go"

Laurence's POV

We were heading to gym class, I was kinda worried about having to change my clothes in front of Garroth. "WHAT IF I SAW HIM WITH NO SHIRT ON!" I scream in my head. We start changing, I blushed a lot, so did he. We got out of the change room with crimson red faces. "S-so what do you think we will do in class." Garroth said to me looking kinda cute. "I don't know u guess we will figure out." I said to Garroth smiling.

*le hot time skip to after school*

Garroth's POV

We just arrived at Laurence's house and sat down on the floor. "So what are we going to do?" I ask Laurence. "This!" We comes up to me and kisses me I die from what just happened. "Umm Garroth are you okay?" Laurence asked me. "Oh umm yeah what just happened." I ask with a crimson face. "You asked what are we going to do, I said I don't know and your sitting there staring at my ceiling!" He explained. "Oh okay thank Irean I thought you-" I stopped "NEVERMIND!!!" I screamed out." "Okay but what do you want to do?" Laurence asked confused. "I don't know how about---hmmm we play a game!" "Okay but what game?" Laurence asked confused. "Spin the bottle is the only thing that comes to mind." I say regretting it right after. I blushed. "S-sure." Laurence says blushing. We set up a lot of Laurence's old stuffies and got a bottle. "You go first." He says to me. I spin the bottle landing on Laurence's dog. "Go get him Chica!!!" Laurence yells out. The dog jumps on me and licks my face over and over again. "That's enough Chica... For now." Laurence said,I was worried. "So Laurence I guess you go now?" I say he spin the bottle and it lands on me. I immediately regret saying anything. "Why did I say anything, THIS is going to be my first kiss!" "You're first kiss?" He asks, I nod my head.

Laurence's POV

"Then it has to be special." I say leaning towards Garroth. "L-Laurence...?" He says I push him so he's laying on the ground. I lean closer and closer until our lips touch, I felt sparks, but why. I didn't like Garroth or anything did I? We kiss for about 10 seconds, after 5 he melts into it. We separate and we stare into each other's eyes "L-l-laurence...?

Awwwww so adorable!!!! *Nose bleeds* *dies* anyway hope you enjoy that ENDING scene I decided to make... I ran out of ideas but as usual comment ideas for me to make happen and mention you at the end!!! Love you guys!!!

Word count: 753 in total

~Cooper