A New Formed Love???

Garroth's POV

Laurence and I finally arrived at school. Did he like me??? I mean I felt sparks why? I think I do like him, I look over at him and realize how cute he looked. He smiled at me and I melt inside. "Is everything okay Garroth?" "O-oh i-i-I umm-" he cuts me off by kissing my cheek, I blush bright red. "Let's go to class now." Laurence says to me with his beautiful blue eyes sparkling. "O-okay." I say shyly. We go to class and start passing notes. Laurence sends me a note that says "Do you LIKE me?" I wright "y-ya I guess*blushes*" I pass it back and the TEACHER grabs it!!! "No note passing, now what does this say. Do you LIKE me. Y-ya I guess*blushes*" Laurence and I blush and hide our heads.

*le sexy time skip to after school cause I'm lazy and don't know what to do, HELP*

"Hey guys!" Aphmau says to me. "Hey do you want to have a slumber party with me, Laurence, you, Katlyen, Zane, Travis and Dante?" I ask trying to breath. "Sure I'll tell everyone about it!" She says running off.

Laurence and I arrive at my house and soon the others arrive. We lay down our sleeping bags and sit in a circle. "What are we gonna do?" Laurence asks. "Truth or dare!!!" Aphmau yells. "I'll go first!" Aphmau adds on. "Laurence truth or dare?" "Umm considering its you truth." Do you like Garroth?" "I well umm yeah I guess."

Sorry it's short I have writers block help me come up with truth and dare for the next chapter. Love you guys!!!

Word count: 290 in total

~Cooper