Truth or dare

Sorry I haven't wrote a chapter for a while I wasn't feeling it.😥

Garroth's POV

Awwww he said he liked me! "Ok Dante truth or dare?" Laurance asks. "Umm truth!" "Do you like Kawaii~chan?" No... Why would you ask that?" Dante said with a straight face. "Ok now Garroth truth or dare?" "Umm..." I looked at Laurence. "Dare!" I said proudly. "I dare you to kiss Aphmau!" I see Laurence freeze. "N-n-no!" "To bad!" Dante yells. I go over to Aphmau and we start kissing. I try to pull away but she wouldn't let me. Laurence notices that were not pulling away. "G-g-Garroth?" Laurence says not moving or anything with tears forming in his eyes. I manage to pull away to see a tear fall down Laurence's face. "I'm not taking this!!!" He yells walking into my room locking the door. I just stand there staring at the door, I start tearing up but I decide to go back to the circle. "L-l-let play a different game." I say with my head down. "Ok how about 7 minutes in heaven." Travis says lifting his eye brows. "Sure." Laurence says coming out of the room. We get set up and I go in the closet, someone comes in but I could tell by the sighing it was Katlyen. "Hey Katlyen!" I say. "Shut up!" She yells back and escapes the closet.

Laurence's POV

I go in the closet Travis. "Hey pretty lady." He says in a smooth voice then rubs my chest, I have to go with it. I pin him against the wall to see what he would do. "Ohh this game." He says starting to feel my chest. "W-wait!!" He feels my face. "Laurence!!!" He runs out of the closet embarrassed. I go out as well, I'm kinda dizzy cause for some reason everyone was spinning me around I get shoved in the closet again with someone I hear giggling. I know it's Aphmau so since Garroth kissed Aphmau I was going to step it up and have a full on make-out session! I start making out with Aphmau she kisses back. We do this for 7 minutes until time was up. I go out of the closet and to my surprise it was GARROTH!!! "W-w-what!!" I yell he says the same. "B-b-but I thought you were Aphmau!" I see Aphmau blush. "I am seriously not doing this anymore!" I say and run into Garroth's room to go to bed.

Garroth's POV

"Okay everyone go to bed I'll wait for Laurence." I say going to the door. I remember how easy it was to open my locked door. I use a paper clip to open it and I see Laurence laying on the bed. I didn't want to wake him so I scoot in beside him, he wakes up. "W-w-what the!!!" He yells. I pull him in and give him a kiss. "Everyone is sleeping." I say calmly. "Okay." He whispers. He puts his head down on my chest and we go to sleep.

I'm tired

Word count: 528 in total

~Cooper