A New Friend

Laurence's POV

I arrive at school and text Aphmau. "Hey I'm here where are you?" "I'm at the front staring at you right now." I look up and see Aphmau giving me a 'seriously' look from a far. "Hey Aphmau." I yell. "How about you yell louder so China can hear you!" She yells back. I walk up to her with a 'shut up' face on. "So where's your friend you want me to meet. Is he in your pocket?" "No he's not smart guy he's not here yet that's why I'm waiting here." "Are you not waiting for me?" I say with a sad face on. "nope." She says flat out. I hear a yell." You just got burned." "Shut up Dante and go back to spying on Nicole and Kawaii~chan!" I scream back. "So where is the kid you wanted to show me." I say forgetting what she just said. "He's right there." She says with a big smile on. A kid with blonde hair and light blue eyes walks this way. "H-hey Aphmau." He says stuttering. "Oh hey, Garroth this is Laurence, Laurence this is Garroth." "H-hi" the blond kid says shyly. "Hello." I say very confidently. "So Aphmau this is who you wanted me to meet?" "Yup that's him." Aphmau says while she walks off. "So Garroth how was your summer?" I say trying to make small talk. "I-it was g-good." He says like he saw a ghost. "Are you okay?" I say concerned. "O-oh ya I j-just get n-nervous sometimes." He says blushing. "Well okay." I grab his schedule. "Looks like we have all the same classes together, what are the odds." (Hehehe) We walk to our first class and sit down. "So how did you meet Aphmau." I said with a questioning voice. "Well it's a l-long story." He said. "Okay." I said with a smile. We chated and chated until it was lunch time.

Garroth's POV

I went to lunch with Laurence I wasn't nervous anymore but I was still a little shy. "So how was you're summer." I ask. "Oh yeah it was good I had fun with my sister Cadenza playing with water ballons." He says giggling,I laugh. "Sounds like you had fun. " "Yeah." He said still giggling a bit. "One second I got to go to the washroom." I say springing up. I stubble and trip,ON TO LAURENCE!!! "Omi I am soooo sorry!" I say almost screaming while trying to get up. "It's okay." Laurence says very calmly. I blush bright red, he does as well. "Are you guys just going to say there." Aphmau and Cadenza says at the same time. We both spring up. "I got to go to the washroom." I say really needing to go.

That's a hilarious note to end on. Remember private message me things to happen so you don't spoil it in the comments and have a good time love you guys

Word count: 506 in total

~Cooper