Zane!!!

Laurence's POV

"Morning." Garroth says to me. "Hey...umm what happened yesterday?" "Do you not remember?" He asks me puzzled. "Not much." "Okay nothing much we just played some games with everyone and went to sleep." He said. "Okay love you." I said to Garroth about to kiss him when Zane walks in. "Hello Larroth." Zane says teasing us. "Why wasn't I invited to this sleepover of yours??? I live in the same house!" He yells. "I'm sorry I didn't think you would have fun." "It's okay but I'd like to be invited next time... (Especially if Aph is there.)" "What?!?!?!" Garroth and I say at the same time. Zane blushes and walks away...to be honest he looked kinda cute.;) Garroth and I go into the kitchen to get something to eat. "So hey Aphmau I've been meaning to ask you someth-" "One second I gotta take this call. Ya MmmHmm ya definitely ok see ya in a bit bye. Okay what is it you wanted to say to me because I'm going to Aaron's house and I think he wants to ask me out."Aph replied. "Oh it's nothing don't worry about it." Zane replies heartbroken. "Okay bye!" Aph says leaving. Poor Zane and he's so cute it sucks to see his heart broken, maybe I'll make him feel better;). "Sorry Zane I know you have a little crush on Aph."It's okay just pass that slice of bread and leave me alone in my room for a bit." He says and goes to his room. Everyone started leaving and when Garroth was saying bye to everyone I snuck into Zane's room. "Hey Zane, everything okay???" "Ya." He replied. "I know it could suck sometimes, don't worry about it." I say trying to cheer him up. "Thanks I see why Garroth likes you." He says and I walk over to him. "You know, you and Garroth are like the same both cute, strong, loving." I say wondering off. "Umm thanks?"

Zane's POV

What is going on, dose he like me??? He leans up close to me, I get lost in his eyes. He kisses me and I melt. "Bye" he says walking out of my room after blowing me a kiss and waving.

You thought Garroth was gonna come in and see them kiss right??? I was planning on doing that but that's what everyone else dose so I changed it up a bit. Hope you guys enjoyed... I've had writers block but saw everyone saying please make another chapter and it made me do another chapter so thank you and I'll see you next time

Word count:444 in total

~Cooper