⚓️one⚓️

⚓️Louis Tomlinson⚓️

June 18, 2016

12:21

"Yeah, are you going to cheer Mummy and Daddy on?" I cooed to Raymond. He giggled loudly hiding in my chest. "He's so precious," a lady said, with a man with a camera accompanying her.

"Thank you," I smiled lacing my fingers with Harry. "We work for X Factor television, we interview the next contestants, so is it okay if we just interview you so we have something to show the views at home," she said and we nodded.

The interview was only three minutes long, until we were called out. We were now backstage, holding a microphone each. Harry had his guitar and I was holding Raymond still.

"Can I hold him?" Dec asked and I nodded. Harry leaned down giving Raymond a kiss on the nose, making him grab his lips. "Oh!" Ant said making us laugh. Harry kissed his hand and Raymond looked at us with a pout and glassed over eyes.

"Don't worry baby, Mummy and Daddy will be right back," I cooed kissing his nose. He giggled bouncing in Dec's arms as we walked out on stage. "Hello, what's the name?" Simon asked continuing to write something down.

"I'm Louis," I said. "Harry," my husband said simply. "We are called Anchored," we said together. "Okay, how'd you get the name and how did you two form this duet group?" Simon asked, interest in his eyes.

"Well, we're actually married," Harry said shrugging, making everyone start to cheer and the judges have a surprised look on their face, "And we got Anchored because well, we've been married for about three years now, and we just keep each other anchored I guess."

"Married?" Demi asked still surprised. "Married with an eight month old son," I smiled and the audience roared. "That's sweet, what will you sing for us?" Simon asked.

"Who Are You by Fifth Harmony," Harry said sitting down and getting his microphone in position. "The stage is yours," Simon said and we thanked him.