⚓️three⚓️

⚓️Harry Styles⚓️

October 1, 2016

17:56

Louis and I officially dropped out of the X Factor. He was on life support, he could laugh, and talk, and everything, but his body is dying. The life support is the only thing he has to keep him going.

"You're so pretty, baby boy," Louis mumbled to our son. "Love you Mummy," Raymond said making us coo. I stood up and kissed Louis' lips. He smiled at me sadly, looking over to the life support machine.

Once Raymond fell asleep Louis took my hand. "Harry," he whispered, "You know how expensive life support is. I need you to take me off."

I stared at him with a horrified look. "No! Louis, I will give you life support until we run out of money," I whispered. "Haz, baby," Louis whispered looking at me, "You need to let go."

"No, Louis, please, just long enough to have the doctors figure out what you have," I mumbled. The doctors, they don't have a clue to what Louis has, stating that they have never seen something so dramatic and deathly.

"Harry," Louis whispered and I shook my head kissing him. "Now take a nap," I said making him smile softly at me. "I love you, but you have to let go of me at some point Haz," he whispered and I nodded.

"I just don't want to," I whispered as he drifted off into a sleep.

November 5, 2016

9:28

I'm pretty sure we're going bankrupt. I've been constantly paying for Louis' life support. Now even with life support, Louis' body has been failing. He's been getting weaker and weaker each second.

"Mummy," Raymond whimpered looking at Louis. "Hey baby," he whispered shakily raising an arm to stroke his son's fuzzy head. "I love you baby, please don't forget that Mummy loves you," Louis whispered, a tear sliding down his cheek.

The doctor came in and walked over to me. "Mr. Styles, the life support-" he started but I cut him off, "Another week."

I had my card out and he took it sighing. I haven't left the room for a month now. The names Harry Styles, Louis Styles, Raymond Styles, and Anchored were forgotten.

The doctor came back and gave me back my card. "Sir, there isn't enough money to pay for a week," he said quietly in my ear. "A day," I mumbled.

"Sir, you can pay for an hour, that's all."