⚓️six⚓️

⚓️Harry Styles⚓️

November 19, 2018

10:29

"Daddy," Raymond whined making me sigh. "Ray, we are almost parked then we can get out," I said and he huffed, not wanting to push me any further.

I finally found a parking spot and got out, getting Raymond out as fast as possible. "Let's go get lunch, and then visit Mumma, yeah?" I said and he nodded.

We ended up going to McDonald's. "Babe," I sighed seeing Raymond messily eat his ice cream cone. "Here," a voice said. I looked up to see a pair of bright green eyes. He was holding out some napkins and I smiled. "Thanks," I mumbled taking them.

"Anytime," he smiled, walking off.

"You ready to go Ray?" I asked and he nodded. I drove us to the graveyard. I picked him up, but put him down once we neared his grave. "Mumma!" Raymond squealed running and hugging the small stone.

"Hey beautiful," I whispered to the cold stone. We stayed there for a long time, and soon, I was standing backstage at the X Factor holding a microphone again.

Raymond was eating a bag of popcorn, sitting on the ground. "Okay, go on out! Good luck mate, great to see you back!" Any smiled and I nodded in return as I walked out to the X.

Simon studied me a bit then pointing his pen at me. "Harry, Harry Styles?" he said and I nodded smiling a bit. "You auditioned two years ago, with your husband, Lew-Louis?" he asked and I nodded. "Now, all of you might not know this, but they made it to the semi-finals two years ago. And you had to drop out to focus on Louis' health, right?" Simon asked and I nodded.

"Is he alright?" Simon asked and I opened mouth, then closed it. I rubbed my face with my hand, trying to keep tears in. Louis, was never brought up no matter what. I could tell Simon and all the other judges could tell what happened.

"Well, the doctors didn't know what he had, and he uh, he passed away. The whole time, he was on life support because that was the only thing that was keeping him breathing and alive. I ended up going bankrupt. I-I, we, me and my son who's now two, we were on the streets for awhile until my Mum got me back onto my feet, and, it's just been hard Simon," I sighed, explaining everything to him.

"Harry, Harry, what will you be singing?" Simon asked, sympathy in his voice. "A song called Jealous," I said quietly into the microphone. "Good luck," Simon said. "Thank you," I mumbled as the music started playing, and I started singing.

"I wished you the best of
all this world could give.
And I told you when you left me.
There's nothing to forgive."

"Harry?" Simon asked after the applause, and I looked at him. "Is your son here?" he asked and I nodded. "Come and bring him out," he said and I walked off, Raymond running into my arms halfway there.

"Hey baby," I whispered kissing his cheek. He nuzzled his face into my neck as I walked to the center of the stage again, the audience cooing. "Harry, the performance, it was so emotional, it was beautiful," Nick Grimshaw said making me smiled and thank him as Raymond looked curiously at the crowd.

"I-Well, I-I'm lost for words, it was just a great performance, it really caught my attention, I loved it," Cheryl said smiling, a tear slipping down her face. I bit my lip and looked at Raymond who was smiling and squealing at Simon's familiar face.

Simon didn't say anything, and just smiled softly at me. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but then he closed.

He stood up, reaching to the center of the panel making my eyes go wide and clutch Raymond to the chest.

Simon hit the golden buzzer.