⚓️five⚓️

⚓️Harry Styles⚓️

October 5, 2016

5:21

I was up early in the morning because Raymond wanted a bottle. Louis had made pre-made bottles in the hospital, that could last the rest of today. I sighed typing in numbers to a calculator.

I sighed looking at all my overdue bills. The landlord was going to throw us out at some point. "Why, why Louis," I whispered letting a tear slip down my cheek. I was interrupted by Raymond crying.

I looked over at him to see him sitting at the base of the rocking chair Louis would always rock him in. We had carved so many words and dates into the chair. I sighed and stood up, picking up my son. I smiled sadly kissing his forehead.

"Yeah, I miss him too, but you know Mumma loves you, everything is going to be alright, we're gonna get through everything," I whispered slowly rocking us around spinning a bit, singing a song I wrote.

"But why did you leave me, oh so soon, cause you kept me Anchored."

November 19, 2018

9:12

"Harry? Love?" my Mum asked and I looked at her. She was holding my two year old son. I looked her and sighed. "Don't let him eat too many cookies, one is enough," I said sitting up.

"Well, get up love, you have your audition today," she said and I sighed. "Yeah, yeah," I mumbled. "Don't be like that, Louis-" I cut my mum off, "Don't say his name!"

"Okay, I'm sorry," she mumbled walking away. I sighed and got my clothes on, and took my wallet. I took out a picture of Louis and I sighed, rubbing my face.

"Gonna make you proud today, beautiful," I whispered placing a little kiss on the picture, then slipping it back into my wallet.