⚓️seven⚓️

⚓️Harry Styles⚓️

April, 28, 2019

9:32

"I can do this," I mumbled to myself as I was walking up the stairs to the stage for our last rehearsals. "Daddy!" Raymond squealed as Simon put him down and I smiled. "Hey baby!" I exclaimed as he jumped into my arms. "You are getting so big!" I laughed kissing his forehead and studied his facial features.

He was so much like Louis.

"Hey, we gotta get rehearsals started. Semi-Finals tonight," Simon smiled softly at me and I nodded. I was singing Who Are You by Fifth Harmony, with Louis' vocals in the background as well because we sang this together as our audition song.

"There are going to be big people here Harry," Simon said and I looked at him. "One Direction, Five Seconds of Summer, Little Mix, Rihanna, Icona Pop, people from different records, all here to see you," he said smiling and I stared at him in shock.

"So full out," he smiled and I nodded taking a deep breath.

Was I ready for this night?

No.

18:32

"I can't do this!" I yelled slamming a door shut. "Harry! Yes you can! You're next!" Paul yelled shaking me. "He would want you to do this! He would want you to win for you guys!" he yelled and I stared at him and let him guide me to the stage.

~

"And the last act through to the finals, is," Ant said and I looked at Simon. "It's not me," I whispered and he shook his head. "Yes it is, it has to be," he said and I shook my head. "Simon I can't do this," I whispered trying to sneak my way behind him and off stage.

"Harry," he whispered. "He wouldn't wanted you to do this, he is watching you and your son, he is proud of you no matter what," Simon whispered to me.

"Harry Styles!"