⚓️four⚓️

⚓️Harry Styles⚓️

October 1, 2016

18:32

"No! Please, one more day," I begged after hearing the words. Louis looked at me bad took my hand. "How long?" he asked quietly. "An hour," the doctor said, sympathy in his eyes. "Thank you," Louis said dismissing him.

"No," I whispered looking at Louis tears in my eyes. "No, please. Louis," I whimpered. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you too baby, I love you," I whispered kissing his hand.

"Remember what I said? We were 14," he said, "I said I wanted to see the sunset before I died."

I nodded remembering the moment. "I will make that happen. I love you so much baby," I whispered. The last hour was spent with us saying I love you. He reached for a pen and paper and I gave him them as he wrote something out.

Love always and forever, H.

Louis xx

I stared at his handwriting and let multiple tears drop. "Please," I whispered and he shook his head, reaching for my hand. Soon the doctor came in and Louis looked down at Raymond who was looking back at him.

"I love you Ray, Mummy loves you," he whispered kissing his forehead. "Doctor," I whispered and he looked at me. "May, may I please take him outside so he can watch the sunset?" I asked and he nodded slowly.

Two nurses were called, and they smiled sadly at me. "Ready?" I asked Louis and he smiled at me sadly, tears streaming down his face. "Yeah. Are you? Ready to let go?" he asked quietly and I shook my head. "No," I whispered and he smiled sadly.

The doctor pulled the cord making a nurse pick Raymond up, and me pick Louis up as soon as the other nurse detached him from all the machines. I walked down the hallways with Louis smiling up at me.

The doctor, and several other nurses followed. By the time we were outside and watching the sunset, at least 17 nurses were with us. I sat down with Louis in my arms. Raymond was put next to us as Louis stared at the sunset.

"Beautiful," he breathed weakly making me nod. "Like you," I whispered. "I love you Harry, I love you Ray," Louis said looking at me. I leaned down and kissed him making our tears collide.

"I'm gonna miss you," I whispered and he nodded. "I'm gonna be with you, always," he whispered and I nodded. He stared at the sunset, his small hand holding our son's. I stroked his cheek as his breathing slowed, and his heart stopped. I let more tears roll down my cheeks, leaning down, and pressing a lingering kiss to his lips.