Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V

I stumbled as I walked across the street to my black Range Rover. Everything was so blurry; I mean I only had a couple of drinks. At least I think I only had a few. Usually every weekend, the boys and I just hang out. Have a couple beers talk about the big win or the big lose of the game. Or we just talk about girls, nothing new.

I was inching closer to the drivers side door when I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out of my pocket and immediately dropped It on the hard cement. "Shit," I cursed. I picked it up without hesitation. Luckily it was still in one piece.

From Louis:

Hey man! Where did ya go?!?!?

What is he talking about, I told him I was leaving. I had a massive headache and my stomach turned and turned. I needed to get home soon.

To Louis:

Mate I told u I was going home! Cya later

xx Harry

I put my phone back into my jeans pocket. While I did that I was trying to find my keys. Nothing. I peaked inside my car and they were sitting right in the council. "Are you kidding me already, first my phone now this. What else could go wrong."

This may be a good idea to walk anyways. I was in no condition to drive. I started my long journey home. It would at least take half an hour to get home by foot.

Noelle's P.O.V.

Sweet dripped down my face. Actually I was drenched in sweet. I couldn't see a thing between my crying and my sweet. Lately I've been getting really emotional. I don't know why but anything that reminds me of my family, gets to me. It hurts to think that they are gone and I have nobody but Kristi. She has always been there for me. For the stuff she has done for me, I basically owe her my entire life plus more.

I was running for about 10 minutes straight. Not like running, getting shape kind of thing. Like running like away from a creepy tall British guy kind of thing. I was walking down the street alone, minding my own business when I felt a pair of large hands grab onto my waist.

"Baby you feel so good. You would feel even better back at my place in my king sized bed!" Right then and there I started to cry. "Hush baby girl, I won't hurt you that much, I promise." He kept feeling me up, rubbing my belly and messaging my breasts. This guy was trouble, I needed to get away, but how?

The man slowly rose his hands up by my neck. "Your coming with me sweetheart," he said slurring his words. He was obviously drunk. It couldn't be that hard to get away from him. His arms we really close to my face. If I pretend to kiss his arm and seduce him, maybe he will buy it. Then after a while I will bite him, and hopefully escape.

I was so done with guys just using me. That's all they ever do to me. Be super nice, let me stay over a couple days. Tell me I'm the most beautiful thing on this planet and that they will never hurt me. Huh ya right, they just want me in there bed. At the beginning I was so stupid for falling for that crap. I mean all I wanted was love and support. Nobody every gave me that. I was desperate, but I learned my lesson. And this man was seriously dangerous.

We started to walk down the street. Who knows where he was taking me. I started to slowly kiss his arm up and down. "Oh baby save that for later," he slurred. Wow what a jerk. This was my time to do it. I finally sunk my teeth into his dirty skin. I could taste the blood forming into my teeth. He let go of me and yelled at the top of his lungs.

This is my chance to run away, far away. I never wanted to see that man again. "Oh my god....... Huh phew. I need a break. This is why I don't take gym! To much work, and it isn't even fun." I whispered to myself. For being alone for so long, you get lonely and don't even realize that you talk to yourself. Kristi always makes fun of me for doing that.

The night sky was so beautiful. Twinkling stars, the bright moon. It was absolutely amazing. I kept looking up at the sky, so fascinated with it , my mind kept wondering all over the place. First I was thinking about my mom and how much if a bitch she was, then I started to think about dad. He was an amazing man. Despite the heavy drinking and drugs, he was the one who I looked up to. Thinking about him not being here with me brought tears to my eyes.

I kept on walking, I had absolutely no idea where I was. I looked at the street address, I read Humble Street SW. Yupp I had no idea where I am. I should probably find somewhere to sleep for the night. It had to been midnight, even later. I found a bench and decided to crash there for the night. I mean where else am I going stay. Kristi's house was probably 10 blocks away, and I am not walking any farther.

I got into the most comfiest position I could find. Sleeping on a wooden bench isn't the greatest but after a while you kinda get used to it. My eyes finally but slowly shut close, and I went into a very deep sleep.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was finally starting to sober up. I still had a huge head ache that seems like it will never go away. I walked until I hit the corner of the street. I looked up at the address "Humble Street, finally," I whispered/ screamed. I couldn't be happier, the thought of me being so close to finally get into my king sized bed made me want to run for dear life, but of course my laziness overcame me.

My apartment was 5 houses down the street, I walked with my hands in my pockets. I was about to turn into the driveway when I saw at the corner of my eye, a beautiful young girl was sleeping on the bench. She looked so peaceful, her bangs all up in her face, her petite hands cradling her head, her chest slowly rising up and down.

I wonder who she was and why was she sleeping out here? I may have seen her before actually. She may be from my school, or I may have seen her in volleyball, yearbook? I don't know, all I know is she can't stay out here, she will freeze and the smell of rain lifted my senses.

I went next to her picking her up bridal style. Hopefully she doesn't wake up, I don't need her screaming and waking up the neighbours. For sure they would call the police. I unlocked the front door and realized that I had two flights if stairs to go up. "Ugh they really need to invest in an elevator, Pronto!"

It took me a while, but I finally made it to room 20. I thankfully had an extra key to open the room. My other one was on my car keys. I opened the door, walked through the kitchen and into my bedroom. I slowly but smoothly laid her down. As I removed my arms from her fragile body, her eyes started to flutter open. She looked at me for 2 seconds, closed her eyes and turned the other direction. "Phew," I whispered. I didn't want her to get up. For sure she would freak out.

I walked as quietly as I could out of my room and plopped myself on the couch. So many things ran through my mind, like who is this mystery girl? Why would she be sleeping outside? Someone could seriously hurt her. I guess the only way to find out is to wait until morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

YAY the first chapter is done! sorry if this is really bad. i am not much of a writer so you guys will have to bear with me :P hope you guys like it. I wrote this on my phone so sorry for all of the spelling mistake and the grammer.

leave some comments on wat you guys think. or inbox me watever you guys like :) love you <3