Chapter 10

Noelle's P.O.V.

I went back into the washroom to put some makeup on. I quickly put some foundation on and a load of macara on to show off my green eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror satifafied for once. I didnt look like a dirty old hoe who is only good for sex. I heard a light knock on the door.

"Its open!" I called to whoever was on the other side.

The door slowly swung open revealing a smily niall. Gosh he is the cutest thing ever. The way he does his hair so perfectly, and his cute little smile, his eyes... oh man his eyes are to die for!

"Hey," he said politly

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked

"Rememeber I told you that i would join you if you were taking to long." he said giggling.

"Oh ya haha well i am done sooo.... your a little late," I said smirking

He walked up closer to me looking me in my eyes. He opened his mouth probably going to say something but nothing came out.

"What?" i asked confused

"Hmmm Oh u-ummm n-nothing its just well you look really beautiful, and whoever your boyfriend is he better treat you like a princess. If I find out that he hurt you in any way, he better watch out." he said getting more serious.

I was so shocked he said that to me. Nobody and i mean nobody has ever said that me ever. Harry has called me babe and love but i dont recall him ever saying that i am beautiful. That reminds me should i tell niall that i acually dont have a boyfriend. I only said that for him to go away and clearly that didnt work.

"Thanks, nobody has ever stood up for me other than liam and kristi. I-I kinda lied to you niall." i said not wanting to look in his bright blue eyes

"Well more people should. What do you mean you lied to me," he said with a confused look.

"Well when you were getting really close to me before i kinda got scared not knowing what you were going to do to me, and well i said the first thing that came to my mind and that was that i have a boyfriend. Im so sorry, when stuff like that happens to me i just make it worse for myself, but please dont get the idea where you can do that again cuz i wll probably slap you again," i said chuckling.

I was currently looking at the ground like usuall, i felt a pair of hands grab my waist to be closer to him. He lifted up my chin sofly making our eyes connect. The way he touched me was something else, thats for sure. He was so gentle and caring i never wanted to leave this position. He pulled his head closer and closer when our noses touched. he leaned his head down onto mine, breathly slowly. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever but was only proabably 2 minutes. His large hands rubbing up and down my back for comfort. i opened my eyes to notice he was starring right at me. i looked at his lips and I slowly leaned in not knowing why i was doing what i am doing. Our lips connected for about 5 secounds when there was a knock on the door. We pulled away fast not wanting to of course and i asked who it was.

"Its harry, there is a whole bunch of people downstairs and kristi was wondering where you were."

"damn" i whispered. If he found out that i am with another guy right now, he would freak out.

"what did you say? please open this door Noelle." he said getting frustated at me

"Please be quiet and done speak" i mouthed to niall.

"Ill be out in a minute just finishing up. Go downstairs, i will meet you there." i said to him.

"Ok please hurry i want to talk to you love." Ugh of course he says that when niall is here, and of course niall gives me a confused look.