Chapter 6

Noelle's P.O.V.

It was finally the end f the day. I never realized that I haven't been here for a while, of course I had a ton of homework to. My teachers asked where I was. I didn't want to say that I was just skipping so I told them I had family issues, they bought it and felt sorry for me, so they assigned all of my home work due on Monday thank god.

I went to my locker to get my book bag and cell phone. I pressed the home button tinder if anyone texted me. There was just one text from harry.

To Noelle

Hey babe! Remember to meet me by my range rover.

Harry xx

My eyes lit up while reading the text. I totally forgot about date thing. I slide my fingers across the bottom of the screen. I read his text over and over. I don't know if I was ready, now that I think of it I'm a little scared.

To Noelle

Where are you. I've been waiting her for a while. Is everything ok

Harry xx

To harry

Hey sorry I was just coming be there soon

Noelle :)

I grabbed all of my stuff and headed out the front doors. I went down te stair and onto the pavement. As I was walking I saw a very tall boy walk up to me. Oh boy this isn't going to be good.

"Hey sexy thang," he said looking me up and down more than once.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I could feel his warm breathe on my skin. I looked him in the eyes, I noticed he was biting his lip. His hands went down to my bum. I looked down not knowing what he was going to do. He lifted my chin up slowly for me to meet his gaze. He slightly moved in and squeezed my bum. I screeched a little until his soft lips crashed into mine.

He was so delicate, the way he touched me, they way he looked at me just made my heart melt. Harry had the same effect on me. I decided to kiss him back. The kiss kiss hit pretty heated. He leaned me back against the school. He stopped the kiss for a bit just to look at me. He smiled from ear to ear and leaned back to kiss me again. He slowly slid his large warm hand up my shirt rubbing circles in my back. We were interrupted by someone pushing this boy away from me and him grabbing my wrist yanking on it for me to come. I turned around to see those familiar curly locks.

"Ow harry your hurting my wrist," I said whining in pain.

He didn't loosen his grip at all. I could feel the bruises forming already.

"Please i will come if you let go of me."

He finally loosened his grip and put me against his vehicle. He leaned down towards me breathing heavily. I defiantly did not like this side of him.

"Why were u letting that jerk ass kiss you," he asked through gritted teeth.

"Why does it matter to you, maybe he was my boyfriend," I said sassily back.

"Don't lie to me, I know your single as a pringle there darling. I don't want you seeing him again. He is trouble."

"How do you know, you know nothing about him."

"Oh trust me, he will only use you babe."

"Like your any better."

I maybe shouldn't of said that. I couldn't help it tho he was making me mad. I could tell that what I said really got to him. He just looked into my eyes speechless. He finally let go of me and told me to get into the vehicle. I just stood there not wanting to move. He grabbed my soft hand gently taking me to the passenger side. Wow bi polar much.

He got into the drivers side not putting in his seat belt. I was starring at him while he started his vehicle. He turned his head towards me, I quickly turned away. All I heard from him was a chuckle.

I did not want to be here with him. If he freaks out on me again like that, Im gone. I couldn't stand being treated like a child. Him speeding off into the streets, startled me from my thinking.

"Where are we going," I asked annoyed.

"Don't have to be sassy babe," he said chuckling.

I glanced over at him furrowing my eyebrows. I didn't need him to tell me I was sassy. He looked at me noticing I was clearly annoyed.

"Huh you'll see when we get there," he said looking back into the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

YAY! Another chapter done. :) hope you guys like it. :P

So how bout them teen choice awards. :) good job boys I'm so proud. And bout harry twerking ;) haha amazayn. The shitty part is I didn't acaully get to see them. I just kinda found out from twotter and stuff. Anyways I pooched night guys :)