Chapter 8

Harry's P.O.V.

Finally it was the long weekend. This week of school kept dragging on and i couldnt take it anymore. So many unexpected quizzes, assigments, and the worst part was Noelle kept ignoring me for some odd reason. When we hung out at the begginning of the week, she told me that she had a great time and that we should hang out again, but everytime that i tried to talk to her she would always make an excuse not to talk.

I was walking past the gym to the front entrance. I saw Noelle on the corner of my eye talking to Kristi. I quikly ran up to her before she went into the huge crowd. I caught up to her, grabbed her wrist and gently yurned her around. Her eyes widened at the sight of me, She looked from me to Kristi. Kristi relized that i wanted to be alone with noele so she left. Noelle's eyes kept wondering around as if she was looking for someone to make sure that they were'nt around.

"What's wrong? What are you looking for?'

She didnt say a word. All she did was look at the ground like she always did when she was nervous or didnt want to talk. I leaned her agaisnt the lockers and tried to look into her eyes. I took a hold of both of her tiny soft hands.

"If your not going to talk, please at least explain to me why your ignoring me. What did I do? Please it is killing me not knowing."

She finally looked up into my eyes. i serisoly get lost in her eyes everytime she looks at me. It is so weird, the effect that she has on me. She makes me so week, like i would do anything for her and i wont let anyone touch her or hurt her. I never had this feeling with any girl ever, and i am glad that she does this to me.

"I-Im sorry but i just cant anymore."

"What do you mean you cant anymore, Was it something I said?"

And with that she leg go of my hands and left me their alone. I could tell she was upset from the tears forming in her eyes. I stood there shocked, why couldnt she see me anymore. I had to find her, i ran as fast as I could to catch up to her. i pushed people out of the way and bumped right into Addyson knocking all of her belonging onto the floor, great just what i needed.

"watch where your going you a- oh its you. I was looking for you babe." She said smirking.

"Im not your babe and I have to go so bye," I said with gritted teeth.

She grabbed my wrist and pushed me agaisnt the lockers. She came insanely close to me, Touching me everywhere as well.

"C'mon babe you know you still want my big ass," she said seducily.

Addyson grabbed my hand and put it to her bum. I pushed her away almost making her fall to the ground, I didnt need to deal with this right now.

"Someone is a little rough."

She came closer to me and whipsered in my ear.

"I like it rough."

"Addyson stop, we not together and we will never be together again. It was a waist of my time, all you did was use me. So stop trying to ruin my chance with another g-"

I didnt finish my sentence when she slammed her perfect lips into mine. I hated to admit it but she is a really good kisser but this has to stop. I pusher her away from me relizing Noelle has been watvhing us. Just great how am I going to explain this to her. Addyson turned around to see what I was looking at.

"She isnt worth your time Harry, She is a nobody and always will. Be with me, remeber the good old times, Me sneaking into your bedroom late at night, me seducing you at scho-"

"No acaully i dont want to remeber the old times because it was the worst experiance of my life, and you dont know anything about Noelle so dont judge her!" i said basically spitting in her face.