Chapter 9

Noelle's P.O.V. (for football i acaully mean football not soccer :P)

It was the last quarter, our team was losing 10-14 with 30 secounds left on the clock. To be honest I think they are going to lose. Everybody says that our football guys are so tough and nobody can beat us, our record is 5-0 but still, the one game i come to they are of course playing shitty.

Harry was number 69, what a number huh. Im sure he got that number on purpose. He saw me in the stands and waved to me, which sent butterflies to explode inside me. The referee blew the whistle for the next play to begin. Our team is currently playing defense. The black and white team get ready in line waiting for their GB to say hut. I say black and white team cuz i have no idea who we are playing.

"Oh man this is so intense, they need to win this to keep thier record up and to be still in first place," yelled Kristi.

She looked so nervous, like it is just a game, im sure there will be plently more games that they will win. The quaterback yelled Blue forty two, blue forty two say hut! The bigger guys used all of their force to push our team down. I use these kind of words cuz honestly I came to a game once and I dont know what anything is called. i dont even know what our team is called, thats how much i pay attention to things.

The QB hands the ball off to number 1, he is a fast little guy. he can squirm throigh anything. He runs right the hole and off into the open field. I can see Liam chasing after him. The short guy pivots quickly to the left and then a sharp right. Liam mustve read his mind cuz he new exactly what he was going to do. Liam puts both hands around the tiny guy and tackles him to the ground ahrd.

"Thats my baby, show him who is boss!" screamed Kristi.

After this i dont think i will have ears from Kristi screaming. The referee calls a 2nd and 5, whatever that means. There is about 10 secounds left on the clock, the boys get all lined up. i wonder why harry hasnt done anything, i mean he is playing but he isnt doing very good. He told me to watch him because he was the greatest. Honestly i think i could play better than him and i dont even know how to play this sport.

"RED TWELVE, RED TWLEVE, SAAAAYYYYY HUT!!" yelled the QB.

He faked a handoff and was looking for an open guy, nobody. He knew he was waisting time so he threw it to number 1. He stopped and waited for the ball and someone came bolting and intersepted it. He ran and ran and ran all the way to get the touvhdown. The crowd cheered with excitement. Everybody was jumping up and down laughing and going crazy if you ask me.

"Who caught the ball?" i asked not sure because of the poeple in front of me.

"It was harry silly," she said giggling.

Oh ya now he decides to pick up his game, what a kid. The boys did a big doggie pile on top of harry, poor guy. They then lifted him up and was chanting "HARRY HRRY HARRY HARRY" Everybody was leaving and honestly i think they are going to party now from the big win. I hope Kristi just wants to go to her house. im exhausted and i dont feel like dealing with a bunch of drunks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We came back to Kristis house about an hour ago. She kept nagging me to come to The party which i think was at Harry's apartemnt. How are we all supposed to fit in there.

"Cmon Noelle, have some fun for once it will be a great time, and you will get to know harry better."

"what if i dont want to know him better," i said frustrated.

"DOnt lie to me girl, i see the way you look at him, you basically undress him with your eyes, and whenever i mention his name you turn red and always try to hide your smile, like right now."