Chapter 3

Noelle's P.O.V.

All the way there my mind kept on thinking about Harry. I tries to Think about something else, but it was just so hard. The way he looked at me gave me shivers down my spine. He always looked me up and down with a smirk.

We finally pulled up into Kristi's house. I opened the door of her ford escape and went to her front door. Kristi lives with here parents and her boyfriend Liam Payne was always over when I came to visit. They have been together for about a year now. I could never get over how cute they are. They always hold hands, have tickling wars, and Liam would always do his signature smile whenever I mentioned her name. They are clearly meant to be.

Kristi has medium length brown hair, beautiful sparkly blue eyes, and she has the most amazing king eyelashes. Kristi is really into sports and is really popular. I don't even know why she bothers with me. She always has the opportunity to go to parties and to go shopping with other people, but she always chooses to stay with boring ol' me. I never did understood her.

I put my hand on the door handle when the door opened and was brought I to a big, comforting hug. I just stood there not knowing what to do. I finally just wrapped my arms around his warm bod, knowing it was probably Liam hugging me. He is a hugger, he says he loves to hug me because he can wrap his hands perfectly around my body.

Liam and Kristi Re basically my family. I always tell them everything. They told me they will always listen. They hate it when I keep all my emotions inside. They say it isn't healthy for me.

"Haven't see you in a while darling," Liam stated.

"Ya it has been a while, I've been busy I guess."

"Sure you just got annoyed of me and left," he said with a pouty face.

"Oh suck it up, I'm back now," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Good I don't like you prowling around, you could get hurt," he said more seriously.

Liam was always really protective of me. He is the father I never had, always worrying about me, and asking where I was all the time.

"Maybe you should go for a shower, you need one," Liam said.

"I have no clothes," I told him.

"You know you are more than welcome to use my clothes," Kristi came into the conversation.

"Ok thanks."

I walked up the stairs and down the hall. I went all the way to the end and then to my right. I opened Kristi's bedroom door and end straight into her closet. I found myself a pair of sweats an a baggy shirt. I was a little bigger than her so I couldn't wear her jeans sadly. She always had nice clothes but I wasn't able to wear them.

I walked out of her room and into the bathroom. I slipped my dirty clothes off and turned the water on. I put my hand in to make sure it was the right temperature. I hoped in and felt the warm water dripping down my curvy body. I hated showing my body off. I never wore bathing suits or anything that revealed any part of my body. People for sure would make fun of me. I am not fat but I am defiantly not skinny.

I put shampoo into my hand and scrubbed my scalp. My hair is so annoying to wash because of how long it is. I have long curly dirty blonde hair. I wash the rest of my body and get out. I hate being in the shower long. I get bored and don't have the patience. It sounds weird, I know but that is just me.

I hoped out of the shower and wrap the towel Around me. I quickly dry off, get dressed and head out into the hallway and down the stairs. I was about to walk into the kitchen when I heard a familiar voice. I heard Liam's voice and it sounded like harry. They were talking about

"some beautiful girl and I picked her up from sleepin on the bench so I picked her up and took her inside, I later her on my bed. She woke up and tried to run away but I caught her in time and I helped clean some blood on her face, then she left and I didn get her name," harry replied frustrated.

"Oh he is talking about me," I whispered to myself.

"Here I got her number maybe you know who this is," harry asked Liam.

I couldn't handle looking or even listening to him. I went back upstairs and into Kristi's room. I wonder wear she was. I needed a hug right now. I crawled Into her bed and cuddled into her sheets. I always loved her bed, always so comfy and fresh sheets everyday.

Liam's P.O.V.

Why does he even care who she is. He will probably just want to use her and then leave her. I took his phone and looked at the number. This was Noelle's phone number. Harry looked at me for an answer. I couldn't tell him, he will break her heart, but I also can't lie to my best friend.

"So do you know," he asked.

"Well," I replied.

"Well... What. You either know or you don't know," he said getting annoyed.

"Ok I will tell you but you have to promise me you will never hurt her, if you do I may have to kill you. She has been through a lot and her tiny little beautiful heart is to fragile to go through any more heart breaks. You got it," I said sternly.

"Ok fine, now who is she," harry said.

"Her name is Noelle Dawn. She is actually upstairs taking a shower. She should be done soon or is done. Go and talk to her," I replied.

"Really? Why is she here?" He asked.

"Let's just say that we are basically family."

Harry's P.O.V.

I climbed upstairs and into the hallway. I first went into the washroom but she was nowhere in sight. I checked all of the rooms except one room, Kristi's room. I opened the door and there she was cuddled up in a blanket sleeping.

I went and sat beside her for a few minutes, taking in her beauty. I gently took my hand and pulled a strand of her hair and put it to the side. I wonder what Liam meant that she is fragile and that he will kill me If I hurt her? That was basically all I did to girls but there is something about her that I know I couldn't.

I looked at the time 7:00 p.m. Man I should get back home to Louis and talk to her at school or something. Ill let her sleep, she probably needs it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I tried making this chapter shorter but it didn't happen. Sorry guys.

Thanks for all of the views so far. I will hopefully update soon! <3